• To make meaningful MIS from Raw data , through Understanding core system / Application system back end tables.
• Monitor a set of team members and ensure that the requirements are delivered within the defined TAT.
• Automating the scheduled activities and timely release of the output.
• Training new joinees about the business / extracts and validation of output given by the team.
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: Analytics & Business Intelligence
Role Category: Analytics & BI
Role: Business Analyst
Experience: 3 – 8 years
* BE / MBA with strong SQL knowledge.
* Minimum 3 to 5 years experience in handling databases and having Retail Branch Banking / Retail Assets domain knowledge.
* Candidate must posses a good knowledge in SQL & DWH functionality and .Net
HDFC Bank was promoted in the year 1994 by the premier housing finance company of the country, HDFC. The Bank commenced operations as a Scheduled Commercial Bank in January 1995.
Find more details on HDFC Bank Jobs for Business Analytics
Latest posts by Seema (see all)
- Citibank Jobs 2018 – Account Opening Officer - January 17, 2018
- State Bank of India Recruitment 2018 – Specialist Cadre Officers - January 15, 2018
- HSBC Bank Jobs 2018 – Corporate Relationship Support Manager - January 14, 2018
- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Recruitment 2018 – Research Associate / Research Associate Technical - January 14, 2018
- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Recruitment 2018 – Head Administration (On Contract) - January 13, 2018