• Candidate is responsible to enhance and improvise the Talent Acquisition processes using technology and automation processes.
• He / She must translate new ideas into projects to be implemented on the eRecruitment module of SAP in order to bring in higher efficiency.
• Optimize the cost of hiring and use sophisticated Applicant Tracking Systems.
• Develop and implement New Age Hiring tools based on the organizations.
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Role Category: HR/ Recruitment / IR
Role: HR Manager
Experience: 2 – 6 years
* Full Time MBA / PGDBM from Tier 1/2 Institutes mandatory.
* Candidate must have minimum of 2 years of Talent Acquisition exposure in Banking or Financial Services industries.
* Experience in Project Management of Recruitment Tools, Competency Frameworks, Applicant tracking systems and SAP / Any other Recruitment platform preferred.
* Experience to HR Analytics preferred.
HDFC Bank was promoted in the year 1994 by the premier housing finance company of the country, HDFC.
Find more details on HDFC Bank Jobs for Talent Acquisition Specialist
Latest posts by Seema (see all)
- Citibank Jobs 2018 – Account Opening Officer - January 17, 2018
- State Bank of India Recruitment 2018 – Specialist Cadre Officers - January 15, 2018
- HSBC Bank Jobs 2018 – Corporate Relationship Support Manager - January 14, 2018
- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Recruitment 2018 – Research Associate / Research Associate Technical - January 14, 2018
- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Recruitment 2018 – Head Administration (On Contract) - January 13, 2018