• To ensure high portfolio quality for the product in the location, while maintaining excellent service levels (TAT) to the customer (both internal and external customers), with very low defects/reworks, and increasing efficiency of operations and vendor competence improvement.
• Very low defects on data entry as part of underwriting.
• Adherence to the policy/process laid out by the Central team on all application being processed.
• Very close monitoring on non starters/Cheque bounce trends and knowing channels and their sourcing pattern.
• Giving Feedback to channels/Vendors on a monthly and quarterly basis (Depending on agreed process & parameters) on their performance levels and taking corrective action to improve the efficiency of vendors.
Salary: INR 2,25,000 – 5,50,000 P.A.
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: Other
Experience: 2 – 7 years
HDFC Bank was promoted in the year 1994 by the premier housing finance company of the country, HDFC Ltd.
Find more details on HDFC Bank Careers for Credit Manager
Latest posts by Seema (see all)
- ANZ Bank Careers 2017 – Commodity Strategist - October 20, 2017
- BNP Paribas Careers – Accounting Associate - October 20, 2017
- HSBC Recruitment 2017 – AM Premier Sevices - October 20, 2017
- HDFC Bank Jobs 2017 – Talent Acquisition Specialist - October 15, 2017
- Axis Bank Recruitment 2017 – Legal Manager - October 13, 2017