• Candidate must ensure high portfolio quality for the product in the location, while maintaining excellent service levels (TAT) to the customer.
• He / She must reduce defects on data entry as part of underwriting.
• Candidate must adhere to the policy / process laid out by the Central team on all application being processed.
• He / She must closely monitor on Non starters / Cheque bounce trends and knowing channels and their sourcing pattern.
• Giving Feedback to channels / Vendors on a monthly and quarterly basis on their performance levels and taking corrective action to improve the efficiency of vendors.
Salary: INR 2,25,000 – 5,50,000 P.A.
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: Other
Experience: 1 – 6 years
HDFC Bank was promoted in the year 1994 by the premier housing finance company of the country, HDFC Ltd.
Find more details on HDFC Bank Careers for Credit Manager
Latest posts by Seema (see all)
- Citibank Jobs 2018 – Account Opening Officer - January 17, 2018
- State Bank of India Recruitment 2018 – Specialist Cadre Officers - January 15, 2018
- HSBC Bank Jobs 2018 – Corporate Relationship Support Manager - January 14, 2018
- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Recruitment 2018 – Research Associate / Research Associate Technical - January 14, 2018
- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Recruitment 2018 – Head Administration (On Contract) - January 13, 2018