• Candidate must scrutinize & understand the submitted documents like LC, BG, Export/ Imports, etc.
• He / She must coordinate with customer for complete documentation.
• Ensure error free capturing of data provided by customer into core system of bank.
• Ensure maximum transactions are processed within Turnaround Time.
• End to End processing of Trade Finance Products.
• Maintenance of MIS.
• Applying all mandatory stamps on the documents.
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Salary: 1,50,000 – 6,50,000 PA
Functional Area: Financial Services, Banking
Role Category: Operations / Processes
Role: Trade Finance Operations Manager
Experience : 1 – 6 years
Location : Ahmedabad / Pune
• Graduates BA, BCom, BSc, BBA or MCom, Finance / Accountancy / Banking or equivalent.
• Candidate must have minimum 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Banking / Financial Services or equivalent.
HDFC Bank Ltd was promoted in the year 1994 by the premier housing finance company of the country, HDFC Ltd. The Bank commenced operations as a Scheduled Commercial Bank in January 1995. Today the Bank has a nationwide network of over 2000 branches and 5624 ATMs spread over 996 towns and cities across India.
Latest posts by Nitin (see all)
- Standard Chartered Securities Jobs 2018 – Customer Service Executive (Equity Dealer) - January 16, 2018
- Why MBA after Engineering / BTech – Interview Question with Best Answer - January 14, 2018
- Shamrao Vithal Bank Recruitment 2018 – Developers (ASP.Net) - January 9, 2018
- DBS Bank Careers 2018 – Customer Service & Fulfillment Representative - January 8, 2018
- American Express India Walkin – Customer Care Associate - January 5, 2018