• Candidate must scrutinize & understand the submitted documents like LC, BG, Export/ Imports, etc.
• He / She must coordinate with customer for complete documentation.
• Ensure error free capturing of data provided by customer into core system of bank.
• Ensure maximum transactions are processed within Turnaround Time.
• End to End processing of Trade Finance Products.
• Maintenance of MIS.
• Applying all mandatory stamps on the documents.
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Salary: 1,50,000 – 6,50,000 PA
Functional Area: Financial Services, Banking
Role Category: Operations / Processes
Role: Trade Finance Operations Manager
Experience : 1 – 6 years
Location : Pune
• Graduates BA, BCom, BSc, BBA or MCom, Finance / Accountancy / Banking or equivalent.
• Candidate must have minimum 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Banking / Financial Services or equivalent.
HDFC Bank Ltd was promoted in the year 1994 by the premier housing finance company of the country, HDFC Ltd. The Bank commenced operations as a Scheduled Commercial Bank in January 1995. Today the Bank has a nationwide network of over 2000 branches and 5624 ATMs spread over 996 towns and cities across India.
Find more details on HDFC Bank Careers for Trade Finance (Deputy Manager / Manager)
Latest posts by Nitin (see all)
- Utkarsh Micro Finance Walkin Jobs – Banking Recruitment (Business Heads, Managers, Team Leaders, Branch Managers, Freshers) - September 19, 2017
- Axis Bank Careers 2017 – Customer Service Officer (Experienced) - September 18, 2017
- State Bank of India Recruitment 2017 – Specialist Cadre Officers (41 Vacancies) - September 14, 2017
- Oriental Insurance Company Recruitment 2017 – 300 Administrative Officer (Scale – I) - September 13, 2017
- IBPS CWE 2017 Recruitment Notification – Clerks - September 13, 2017