Greater Bank, founded over five decades ago on 10th December 1952, is a dynamically growing, scheduled urban co-operative bank and currently has job vacancies for the following positions:-
1) Job Title : Treasury Dealer
Qualification : Graduate and Additional Qualification – Chartered Accountant (CA) / MBA is desirable.
Age : Between 30 years – 40 years
Experience : Minimum 5 years in similar profile.
Job Description :
Candidate should be strong in Money Market Operations, Overall Management of Treasury Operations as a Profit Centre.
Strategic Management, Monitoring and Forecast of interest rates.
Knowledge of investing in CBLO, Govt. Securities, Commercial Paper, Certificate of Deposit, Call Money, Repo, Mutual Funds , Fixed Deposits etc.
Optimum Utilization of resources in managing Treasury Function
Monitoring of SLR and CRR
2) Job Title : Chief Manager / Asst General Manager – Credit
Qualifications : CAIIB / MBAs / Chartered Accountant (CA) / ICWAs will be prefered
Age : Not exceeding 50 years.
Experience : Candidate should have at least 10 years experience in Credit Dept of a reputed Bank, preferably in Co-op.bank.
Key Result Areas:
Delivering the agreed business plan for commercial loans. This includes delivering budgeted profit and achieving targeted asset level,building a robust pipeline of proposals, managing asset quality and arresting any asset quality slippages, achieving budgeted fee based revenue etc.
Key to this is developing account management plans and managing relationships proactively to pre-empt excessive upward delegation for routing decisions.
Maintaining asset quality on the vulnerable accounts in the portfolio and establishing a process for an ongoing credit monitoring to pre-empt surprises.
Establishing and delivering high standards of compliance.
Key Skills Required:
Analytical, selling, problem solving, interpersonal and Communication skills.
3) Job Title : Assistant Manager – Legal
Qualifications : LLB/LLM from recognized University
Age : Not exceeding 45 years.
Experience : Candidate should have experience in Legal & Recovery Department of a reputed Bank, preferably in Co-op.bank. He should be well versed in Banking Laws.
Job Description :
1) Conclude all the legal cases filed against defaulting borrowers. Advising on all legal issues, Filing recovery suits/cases in various courts, drafting agreements – Loans & Advances, mortgage and consortium finance etc.
2) Should be well conversant with section 101 proceedings. & Knowledge of Execution of Recovery Certificate.
3) Should be Conversant with Court procedures & Liasonsing with Advocates/ Solicitors & Govt. Bodies & various other authorities.
4) Through knowledge of Drafting of Plaint, Written Statement, Notice of motion, Complaint, Notices, Reply, Revision Application, Application U/s.101.
5) Attending various Court & Tribunals.
6) Capable of independently handling Court/Recovery matters.
7) well Versed with MCS, Act & Rules, Civil Procedure Code, DRT Act, SARFAESI ACT, RTI ACT, Cr. P.C, Negotiable Instrument Act, Consumer Protection Act, Banking Regulation Act, Transfer of Property Act etc.
How to Apply
If your profile meets the eligibility criteria, kindly submit your application online within by 05th April 2014. Candidates shortlisted candidates will be contacted by the Bank.
The Greater Bombay Co-operative Bank Limited
Churchgate Chambers, Vitthaldas Thackersey Marg,
5, New Marine Lines, Mumbai 400020.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (candidates can email their resume as well)
Latest posts by Nitin (see all)
- Standard Chartered Bank Career 2017 – Credit Analyst - October 17, 2017
- HDFC Bank Walk in Interview – Personal Banker (14th October 2017) - October 13, 2017
- Repco Home Finance Walkin – Credit Officers (14th October 2017) - October 13, 2017
- Standard Chartered Bank Jobs 2017 – Branch Manager - October 4, 2017
- HDFC Bank Careers 2017 – Relationship Manager - October 4, 2017