• Candidate will be responsible for keeping an update on the applicable regulations (SEBI/ RBI / IRDAI etc).
• Job involves reading and understanding specific regulations and preparation of notes / presentation on the aspects relevant to Edelweiss businesses.
• He / She must examine the regulations, circulars and guidelines issued by regulators and evaluating the impact.
• Job includes drafting of representation on draft circulars / guidelines / regulations issued by the regulatory authorities.
• Assisting in project management for various corporate level projects (like capital raising / mergers / acquisitions / structuring / restructuring / entity formation etc.)
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Role: Trainee (Freshers)
Experience: 0 – 1 years
Edelweiss is one of the leading diversified financial services conglomerates of India with presence across all significant areas including Credit, Financial Markets, Commodities, Asset Management and Life Insurance, and has a vastly diversified client base across HNIs, Corporate houses and Institutions.
Recruiter Name: Vijay Kamble
Find more details on Edelweiss Jobs for CA Intern
Latest posts by Seema (see all)
- Axis Bank Jobs 2017 – Credit Analyst - November 22, 2017
- Shivalik Mercantile Co-operative Bank Careers 2017 – Admin Executive - November 22, 2017
- Kotak Securities Jobs 2017 – Equity Advisor / Assistant Manager - November 22, 2017
- Karvy Computershare Jobs 2017 – Back End Operations - November 22, 2017
- DBS Bank Job 2017 – Business HR partner / Human Resource - November 22, 2017