• Candidate will be responsible for keeping an update on the applicable regulations (SEBI/ RBI / IRDAI etc).
• Job involves reading and understanding specific regulations and preparation of notes / presentation on the aspects relevant to Edelweiss businesses.
• He / She must examine the regulations, circulars and guidelines issued by regulators and evaluating the impact.
• Job includes drafting of representation on draft circulars / guidelines / regulations issued by the regulatory authorities.
• Assisting in project management for various corporate level projects (like capital raising / mergers / acquisitions / structuring / restructuring / entity formation etc.)
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Role: Trainee (Freshers)
Experience: 0 – 1 years
Edelweiss is one of the leading diversified financial services conglomerates of India with presence across all significant areas including Credit, Financial Markets, Commodities, Asset Management and Life Insurance, and has a vastly diversified client base across HNIs, Corporate houses and Institutions.
Recruiter Name: Vijay Kamble
Find more details on Edelweiss Jobs for CA Intern
Latest posts by Seema (see all)
- Axis Bank Recruitment 2018 – International Retail Department / Branch Sales Manager - February 24, 2018
- Axis Bank Jobs 2018 – Transaction Banking - February 24, 2018
- Axis Bank Careers 2018 – Customer Service Officer - February 24, 2018
- HDFC Bank Careers 2018 – Authoriser / Retail Asset Operation - February 23, 2018
- Standard Chartered Global Business Services Walkin – Freshers (26th Feb – 2nd Mar) - February 23, 2018