• Candidate will be responsible for keeping an update on the applicable regulations (SEBI/ RBI / IRDAI etc).
• Job involves reading and understanding specific regulations and preparation of notes / presentation on the aspects relevant to Edelweiss businesses.
• He / She must examine the regulations, circulars and guidelines issued by regulators and evaluating the impact.
• Job includes drafting of representation on draft circulars / guidelines / regulations issued by the regulatory authorities.
• Assisting in project management for various corporate level projects (like capital raising / mergers / acquisitions / structuring / restructuring / entity formation etc.)
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Role: Trainee (Freshers)
Experience: 0 – 1 years
Edelweiss is one of the leading diversified financial services conglomerates of India with presence across all significant areas including Credit, Financial Markets, Commodities, Asset Management and Life Insurance, and has a vastly diversified client base across HNIs, Corporate houses and Institutions.
Recruiter Name: Vijay Kamble
Find more details on Edelweiss Jobs for CA Intern
Latest posts by Seema (see all)
- World Bank Careers 2017 – Procurement Analyst / Market Research - September 22, 2017
- BNP Paribas Recruitment 2017 – Manager / Admin & Facilities - September 22, 2017
- Standard Chartered Bank Jobs 2017 – Credit Documentation Officer - September 19, 2017
- Axis Bank Careers 2017 – Facility Engineer - September 19, 2017
- Citi Bank Jobs 2017 – SME Officer - September 19, 2017