• Candidate must ensure DB Service Standards with respect to Customer Service, Compliance, Corporate Security are adhered.
• To handle the “May I help you desk” and be the 1st point of contact for customers in the branch.
• Ensure total compliance of all audit guidelines set by External (RBI, NSDL) and Internal Auditors.
Job Title: Assistant Manager – Customer Service
Job ID: 3134968
1) Candidate must ensure strict adherence to all internal and external guidelines (Know Your Customer & Money Anti – Launderings, Audits). Voucher Management, Rules of Custodianship , Key Management guidelines, are followed without any deviation.
2) Deliver quality service while carrying out transactions for customers and ensure area has a clean Mystery Shopping Audit report both by Internal as well as External auditors.
3) Handles routine and non-routine customer questions, problems and concerns and resolves them within the committed timelines. Identify prospects for cross selling from observation of customer transactions and highlight the same to sales staff. Any suspicious transaction must immediately be reported to the supervising officer.
• Candidate must have 2 – 3 years experience in Banking Industry with relation to Customer Service.
• He / She should possess the skill sets to handle customer queries and keep up to customer commitments and should have a fair knowledge on Banking processes pertaining to day to day operations and rules.
Find more details on Deutsche Bank Job for Assistant Manager Customer Service
Latest posts by Nitin (see all)
- Standard Chartered Bank Career 2017 – Credit Analyst - October 17, 2017
- HDFC Bank Walk in Interview – Personal Banker (14th October 2017) - October 13, 2017
- Repco Home Finance Walkin – Credit Officers (14th October 2017) - October 13, 2017
- Standard Chartered Bank Jobs 2017 – Branch Manager - October 4, 2017
- HDFC Bank Careers 2017 – Relationship Manager - October 4, 2017