• Candidate is responsible for preparing performance reports for various operations across DBOI.
• He / She must prepare performance reports as per the specification within the timeline with 100 percent accuracy.
• Follow-up, escalate delays in receiving the data or approval from the business lines.
• He / She has to manage the mapping products as an SME and answer queries raised by the business lines and approvers.
• Act as a mentor for the team members and guide them with their routine tasks.
• Understand the requirement from the business lines in terms of reporting requirements and implement changes to the existing mapping.
Job ID: 3145150
• Candidate should be Fluent with English, both oral and written communication
• Graduate, preferably bachelor’s degree in business or other quantitative field (mathematics, engineering, etc) with strong academic achievement
• 3 – 5 years of experience in MIS / Reporting / Analysis.
• Ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (MS Access & Advance Excel Skills).
• Ability to work in shift to support other time zones, if required.
At Deutsche Bank, good compliance is everybody’s responsibility. The Compliance department’s core functions support good compliance practice to prevent and detect violations of all applicable laws, rules and principles that observe high standards of individual behaviour and business conduct.
Find more details on Deutsche Bank Careers for Charging and Billing Operator – Senior Analyst
Latest posts by Nitin (see all)
- Standard Chartered Securities Jobs 2018 – Customer Service Executive (Equity Dealer) - January 16, 2018
- Why MBA after Engineering / BTech – Interview Question with Best Answer - January 14, 2018
- Shamrao Vithal Bank Recruitment 2018 – Developers (ASP.Net) - January 9, 2018
- DBS Bank Careers 2018 – Customer Service & Fulfillment Representative - January 8, 2018
- American Express India Walkin – Customer Care Associate - January 5, 2018