• Candidate must monitor customer transactions behavior as per AML Procedures.
• He / She must interact with Deutsche Bank’s internal and external clients and ensure accurate and timely delivery of services in line with KPIs.
• Ensure that service delivery is strictly in line with the Bank’s procedures.
• Escalate all issues properly, in time, to the appropriate level and seek assistance to avoid any adverse impact on the business.
• Adhere to Quality and controls.
• MIS reporting.
Job ID: 3142152
Location: Bangalore, India
Department – AML Compliance – APAC/EU
Reporting to – Team Manager
• Graduates / Post graduates – Preferably Commerce / Management graduate good academic background.
• Candidate with 1 – 4 years of relevant experience.
• Basic Knowledge of financial markets
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (MS Excel, MS Word, MS Access)
Find more details on Deutsche Bank Careers for Process Executive
Latest posts by Aparna (see all)
- Axis Bank Careers 2017 – Client Relationship Manager - May 26, 2017
- DBS Bank Jobs 2017 – Trade Operations Officer - May 26, 2017
- Citi Bank Careers 2017 – Award Staff (Funds Transfer Unit) - May 26, 2017
- Karur Vyasa Bank Recruitment 2017 – Specialist Officers - May 25, 2017
- Yes Bank Career 2017 – Relationship Partner / Relationship Leader (Acquisition EBB) - May 24, 2017