• Consolidated Sales and P&L head of Branch for all agri banking products.
• Support other business units like corporate banking and business banking.
• Maintain the of Branch ATM, Sales Offices and other infrastructure etc in proper condition.
• Support Staff Recruitment and Performance Appraisals.
• Delivery of Operating Profit Budgets for Branch through revenue and cost management.
• Track Branch Budgets & Targets on Monthly / Quarterly / Annual Basis.
• Customer Acquisition, Retention, Cross Selling and Complaint Management.
• Monitor Business Analytics & Publish MIS Reports.
• Staff Motivation; Attrition Management; Career Advice.
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: Financial Services, Banking, Investments, Insurance
Experience: 5 to 10 years
Role Category: Retail / Personal Banking
Role: Branch Manager
• Candidate must have prior experience in branch managerial or senior branch banking role.
• He / She must have handled revenue and profit responsibility & high sales orientation.
Development Credit Bank, founded in 1930s, is a modern emerging private sector bank around 100 branches across in 15 states and 2 union territories and has approximately 450,000 customers. It is a professionally managed commercial bank regulated by the Reserve Bank of India.
Recruiter Name: Mr Alim Khan
Contact Company:Development Credit Bank Ltd
Email Address: email@example.com
Find more details on DCB Bank Careers for Branch Manager
Latest posts by Nitin (see all)
- HDFC Bank Walk in Interview – Personal Banker (15th Dec & 16th Dec) - December 15, 2017
- Deutsche Bank Jobs 2017 – Customer Service Teller - December 14, 2017
- Deutsche Bank Careers 2017 – Charging & Billing Operator (Senior Analyst) - December 14, 2017
- HDFC Bank Careers 2017 – Authoriser Trade Finance Operations - December 13, 2017
- Bank Walk in Interviews & Jobs without IBPS Exam Score - December 11, 2017