• Key Responsibility includes acquisitions of new LAP relationships.
• Development of a builder network, tying up with a number of DSAs and CAs.
• Managing existing relationships profitably
• Earning fee based income through cross selling of various products of the bank.
Experience: 1 – 4 years
Location: Ajmer, Bathinda, Chandigarh , Delhi, Noida, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Ludhiana, Mumbai
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: Sales, Retail
Role Category: Channel Sales
DCB Bank, a private sector scheduled commercial bank in India, has a network of 176 branches and over 400 ATMs in India.
Recruiter Name: Sweta Sharma
Contact Company: DCB Bank Limited
Address: Peninsula Business Park, 601, Tower A, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai, India 400013
Find more details on DCB Bank Careers for Relationship Manager
Latest posts by Nitin (see all)
- Standard Chartered Bank Career 2017 – Credit Analyst - October 17, 2017
- HDFC Bank Walk in Interview – Personal Banker (14th October 2017) - October 13, 2017
- Repco Home Finance Walkin – Credit Officers (14th October 2017) - October 13, 2017
- Standard Chartered Bank Jobs 2017 – Branch Manager - October 4, 2017
- HDFC Bank Careers 2017 – Relationship Manager - October 4, 2017