* Candidate has to recover dues of delinquent customer as per allocation through in-house or agencies.
* Recover dues as per given targets and RBI guidelines and according to the process and policies laid down by the organization.
* Responsible for collection of overdue accounts of customer is all buckets and for various products.
* Ensuring performance of the field team and vendors
* Maintaining MIS and coordinating with operations and sales department.
* Legal Filing of NPA cases.
* Appointment and retention of vendors
Industry : Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Experience : 1 – 4 Years
Location : Delhi NCR, Meerut, Moradabad, Faridkot
Salary : INR 1,50,000 – 3,00,000 P.A.
DCB Bank, a private sector scheduled commercial bank in India, has a network of 160 branches and 370 ATMs in the country.
Contact Details : Sweta Sharma
Address: 901 & 902, Peninsula Business Park,
Tower ASenapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai,
Maharashtra, India 400013
Email Address: email@example.com
Find more details on DCB Bank Jobs for Collection Executive
Latest posts by Nitin (see all)
- Sree Narayana Guru Bank Careers 2017 – Branch Managers - November 23, 2017
- ICICI Bank Careers 2017 – Relationship Manager Elite Trade Relations Group - November 22, 2017
- Standard Chartered Bank Careers 2017 – NR Relationship Manager - November 22, 2017
- Yes Bank Jobs 2017 – Manager (Corporate Banking) - November 17, 2017
- Adarsh Bank Recruitment 2017 – Chartered Accountant - November 17, 2017