* Candidate has to recover dues of delinquent customer as per allocation through in-house or agencies.
* Recover dues as per given targets and RBI guidelines and according to the process and policies laid down by the organization.
* Responsible for collection of overdue accounts of customer is all buckets and for various products.
* Ensuring performance of the field team and vendors
* Maintaining MIS and coordinating with operations and sales department.
* Legal Filing of NPA cases.
* Appointment and retention of vendors
Industry : Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Experience : 1 – 4 Years
Location : Delhi NCR, Meerut, Moradabad, Faridkot
Salary : INR 1,50,000 – 3,00,000 P.A.
DCB Bank, a private sector scheduled commercial bank in India, has a network of 160 branches and 370 ATMs in the country.
Contact Details : Sweta Sharma
Address: 901 & 902, Peninsula Business Park,
Tower ASenapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai,
Maharashtra, India 400013
Email Address: email@example.com
Find more details on DCB Bank Jobs for Collection Executive
Latest posts by Nitin (see all)
- Utkarsh Micro Finance Walkin Jobs – Banking Recruitment (Business Heads, Managers, Team Leaders, Branch Managers, Freshers) - September 19, 2017
- Axis Bank Careers 2017 – Customer Service Officer (Experienced) - September 18, 2017
- State Bank of India Recruitment 2017 – Specialist Cadre Officers (41 Vacancies) - September 14, 2017
- Oriental Insurance Company Recruitment 2017 – 300 Administrative Officer (Scale – I) - September 13, 2017
- IBPS CWE 2017 Recruitment Notification – Clerks - September 13, 2017