* Candidate has to recover dues of delinquent customer as per allocation through in-house or agencies.
* Recover dues as per given targets and RBI guidelines and according to the process and policies laid down by the organization.
* Responsible for collection of overdue accounts of customer is all buckets and for various products.
* Ensuring performance of the field team and vendors
* Maintaining MIS and coordinating with operations and sales department.
* Legal Filing of NPA cases.
* Appointment and retention of vendors
Industry : Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Experience : 1 – 4 Years
Location : Delhi NCR, Meerut, Moradabad, Faridkot
Salary : INR 1,50,000 – 3,00,000 P.A.
DCB Bank, a private sector scheduled commercial bank in India, has a network of 160 branches and 370 ATMs in the country.
Contact Details : Sweta Sharma
Address: 901 & 902, Peninsula Business Park,
Tower ASenapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai,
Maharashtra, India 400013
Email Address: email@example.com
Find more details on DCB Bank Jobs for Collection Executive
Latest posts by Aparna (see all)
- HDFC Bank Walkin Interview – HR Executive (30th May 2017) - May 29, 2017
- Bank Walk in Interviews & Jobs without IBPS Exam Score - May 27, 2017
- Bank of America Walkin Interview – Team Leader IC (29th May 2017) - May 27, 2017
- Royal Bank of Scotland Walkin – Agent Web Chat (01st June 2017) - May 27, 2017
- Axis Bank Careers 2017 – Client Relationship Manager - May 26, 2017