DBS Bank Jobs for HR Executive Generalist on contractual basis.
• Candidate is responsible for life cycle management of temporary staffing which includes; hiring, contract renewals, termination etc.
• He / She responsible for completing background verification for all the permanent staff of the Bank.
• Candidate will also be responsible for all MIS related to above 2 activities.
• He / She must be proficient in MS-Office preferably MS-Excel.
• Candidates must be willing to work on Contractual basis.
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Role Category: HR / Recruitment / IR
Role: HR Executive
Experience: 4 – 6 years
Location: Mumbai (Fort)
* Graduates with minimum 3 – 4 years of experience in HR function specifically recruitment related operations.
* He / She must have good verbal & written communication skills.
DBS a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia.
Find more details on DBS Bank Jobs for HR Executive Generalist
Latest posts by Aparna (see all)
- HDFC Bank Walkin Interview – HR Executive (30th May 2017) - May 29, 2017
- Bank Walk in Interviews & Jobs without IBPS Exam Score - May 27, 2017
- Bank of America Walkin Interview – Team Leader IC (29th May 2017) - May 27, 2017
- Royal Bank of Scotland Walkin – Agent Web Chat (01st June 2017) - May 27, 2017
- Axis Bank Careers 2017 – Client Relationship Manager - May 26, 2017