• Candidate must ensure adherence and execution of Onboarding exceptions process and closure of alerts within the timeline / SLA.
• He / She must suggest and implement minimum 1 new processes / initiatives which will help in robust checks on Onboarding exceptions.
• Job involves monitoring, driving and managing SLA and performance of in-source or outsource operations.
• EWSS involving EDD checks AML / PEP / Watch-list checks as per AML policy.
• Error free & qualitative processing along with productivity achievement.
Primary Location: Pune, Maharashtra
Organization: INDBS300009 – Technology & Operations
Job Type: Full-time
* Candidate must have around 3 – 5 years of experience in retail banking with experience of AML / KYC and banking operations.
* Candidates with Graduation & Post Graduation degree would be preferred.
* Good interpersonal and excellent communication skills.
* He / She must be flexible to working hours willing to work in rotational shifts.
DBS Bank offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports development and recognises candidates achievements.
Find more details on DBS Bank Careers for Account Services Officer
Latest posts by Seema (see all)
- Citibank Jobs 2018 – Account Opening Officer - January 17, 2018
- State Bank of India Recruitment 2018 – Specialist Cadre Officers - January 15, 2018
- HSBC Bank Jobs 2018 – Corporate Relationship Support Manager - January 14, 2018
- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Recruitment 2018 – Research Associate / Research Associate Technical - January 14, 2018
- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Recruitment 2018 – Head Administration (On Contract) - January 13, 2018