• Candidate must directly grow the liabilities portfolio (operating accounts, term deposits and electronic banking sales) through new client acquisition, portfolio management and cross sell of other services.
• He / She must Drive Liabilities Sales through NTB (New To Bank) acquisition of Liability clients for operating accounts, term deposits and other transaction banking products in line with the targets set out.
• Candidate must Manage Relationships of acquired clients, for a specific time period, to deepen their wallet share & ensure regular client meetings to be to win client trust and business. To ensure quick implementation of the wins for fast realisation of revenues.
• Support city heads in implementing liabilities strategy and meeting revenue budgets.
Salary: INR 6,00,000 – 16,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: Financial Services, Banking, Investments, Insurance
Role Category: Corporate Banking
Role: Client Servicing / Key Account Manager
Experience: 3 – 8 years
Location: Delhi NCR, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Kolkata
* Good understanding of the sales process.
* Good technical knowledge of cash management/ transaction banking business.
* Basic understanding of transaction banking products and associated technology platforms and operational procedures.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets.
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Find more details on DBS Bank Careers for DBS Bank Careers for Customer Relationship Manager
Latest posts by Nitin (see all)
- Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India Recruitment 2017 – Assistant Manager - August 21, 2017
- Oriental Insurance Company Recruitment 2017 – 300 Administrative Officer (Scale – I) - August 20, 2017
- Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran Recruitment 2017 – Assistant Manager - August 20, 2017
- Standard Chartered Bank Jobs 2017 – Financial / Stock Broking Analyst - August 18, 2017
- Yes Bank Careers 2017 – Officer (Back Office Operations) - August 18, 2017