List of IBPS PO 2014 15 Questions Part 19 in Quiz format for 13th October 2014.
Currently there is no time limit or negative marking for this quiz, so take your time and attempt all.
All the Best.
You can select an answer only once, not multiple attempt option available for this quiz.
Check one of the Sample Question –
Which of the following players broke world record at Commonwealth Games 2014 in swimming for Australia?
1) Maddison Elliott
2) Angela Parker
3) Stephanie Slater
4) Lakeisha Patterson
Current Affairs Quiz 33 – IBPS PO Part 19 (15 Questions – 13th October 2014)
Current Affairs Quiz 33 – IBPS PO Part 19
Congratulations - you have completed Current Affairs Quiz 33 – IBPS PO Part 19.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
None of these
M S Dhoni
Ranchi and Srinagar
Bhubaneshwar and Imphal
Gaya and Imphal
Chandigarh and Ahmedabad
Gwalior and Cuttack
A part of computer software
World's fastest car
A city in America
State bank of India
None of these
ePDSCM (Public Distribution Supply Chain Management)
(1) and (2)
None of the above
A Brief History of Time
A Sense of Time
Half a Life
Latest posts by Aparna (see all)
- Bank of America Walk in – Trade Operations Freshers (24th May 2017) - May 23, 2017
- Lakshmi Vilas Bank Careers 2017 – Recovery & Collection Officer - May 23, 2017
- Royal Bank of Scotland Walkin – Agent Web Chat (25th May 2017) - May 23, 2017
- Bank of America India Careers 2017 – Team Developer / Account Reconcilement - May 23, 2017
- HDFC Bank Jobs 2017 – Merchant Establishment - May 23, 2017