• Candidate must support the Corporate FX (Markets) in meeting the regulatory requirements.
• He / She must ensure a seamless operations delivery platform for the Treasury Businesses, through timely and zero-defect transaction processing in the Unit.
• Candidate must manage volume expectations with various stakeholders (includes clients).
• He / She is responsible for managing the regulatory documentation and related sanctions screening activities.
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Role Category: Other
Experience: 0 – 1 years
Location: Bandra, Mumbai
* Candidate should be First Class Graduates (Full Time, Regular Stream) from a recognized University.
* He / She must have effective Oral and Written Skills, Mathematical Ability, Hands on Experience in Computers (MS Office).
* Age Criteria: Maximum 25 years of age as of 15th April 2017.
* Ensure accurate and timely updating of Regulatory documentation.
Citibank, the consumer division of financial services multinational Citigroup, offers wide range of Credit Cards, Banking Accounts and Loans besides Wealth Management, Insurance Services and Investments Options.
Recruiter Name: Ms. Madhu
Contact Company: Citibank
Find more details on Citibank Jobs for Officer (Back Office Opening)
Latest posts by Nitin (see all)
- Standard Chartered Bank Career 2017 – Credit Analyst - October 17, 2017
- HDFC Bank Walk in Interview – Personal Banker (14th October 2017) - October 13, 2017
- Repco Home Finance Walkin – Credit Officers (14th October 2017) - October 13, 2017
- Standard Chartered Bank Jobs 2017 – Branch Manager - October 4, 2017
- HDFC Bank Careers 2017 – Relationship Manager - October 4, 2017