• Managing day to day operations of the unit, with complete adherence to defined processes and controls
• Ensure client delivery as per SLA and defined timelines, timely action on client requirements and ability to deliver value added solutions
• Change Management (Market/Regulatory/Client driven etc.)
• Compliance with various regulations
• Contribute to process reviews; drive re-engineering, standardization and automation initiatives
Primary Location: APAC-IND-MH-Mumbai
Job Category: Operations
Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
* Graduate/CA/MBA from a premier institute.
* Prior work experience in custody/capital market operations is preferred.
* Basic background of Indian capital markets, Equity and Fixed Income transaction life cycle.
* Flexible and willing to adapt to different environments.
Find more details on Citibank Careers for Officer In Charge / Settlements Equity
Latest posts by Seema (see all)
- Axis Bank Recruitment 2018 – International Retail Department / Branch Sales Manager - February 24, 2018
- Axis Bank Jobs 2018 – Transaction Banking - February 24, 2018
- Axis Bank Careers 2018 – Customer Service Officer - February 24, 2018
- HDFC Bank Careers 2018 – Authoriser / Retail Asset Operation - February 23, 2018
- Standard Chartered Global Business Services Walkin – Freshers (26th Feb – 2nd Mar) - February 23, 2018