• Candidate must manage remittances for the Cross Border Funds Transfer Unit ( A2 remittances) including the regulatory reporting as applicable.
• He / She must have good leadership skills to lead a team of people who would be managing the day to day processing.
• His / Her activities would, include client communication, resolving internal queries, completing the reporting as applicable to the regulatory authorities, being in sync with the latest change in regulatory guidelines, implementation across the same and client communication and follow through on documentary submissions.
• FTU Executive should have a knowledge on FEMA with regard to cross border remittances (Non trade) and should have the ability to manage teams.
• He should possess good communication skills in order to communicate with internal and external customers including regulators.
Experience: 0 – 5 years
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: Financial Services, Banking, Investments, Insurance
Role Category: Operations / Processes / Finance / Legal
Role: Operations Officer
Citibank India is an Indian private sector bank headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It is a subsidiary of Citigroup, a multinational financial services corporation headquartered in New York City, United States. The Indian Headquarters are at Bandra Kurla Complex, a hub for multinational corporations in Mumbai.
Recruiter Name:Arundhuti Ghosh
Find more details on CitiBank Careers for FTU Executive
Latest posts by Aparna (see all)
- Bank of America Walk in – Trade Operations Freshers (24th May 2017) - May 23, 2017
- Lakshmi Vilas Bank Careers 2017 – Recovery & Collection Officer - May 23, 2017
- Royal Bank of Scotland Walkin – Agent Web Chat (25th May 2017) - May 23, 2017
- Bank of America India Careers 2017 – Team Developer / Account Reconcilement - May 23, 2017
- HDFC Bank Jobs 2017 – Merchant Establishment - May 23, 2017