• Candidate must manage remittances for the Cross Border Funds Transfer Unit ( A2 remittances) including the regulatory reporting as applicable.
• He / She must have good leadership skills to lead a team of people who would be managing the day to day processing.
• His / Her activities would, include client communication, resolving internal queries, completing the reporting as applicable to the regulatory authorities, being in sync with the latest change in regulatory guidelines, implementation across the same and client communication and follow through on documentary submissions.
• FTU Executive should have a knowledge on FEMA with regard to cross border remittances (Non trade) and should have the ability to manage teams.
• He should possess good communication skills in order to communicate with internal and external customers including regulators.
Experience: 0 – 5 years
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: Financial Services, Banking, Investments, Insurance
Role Category: Operations / Processes / Finance / Legal
Role: Operations Officer
Citibank India is an Indian private sector bank headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It is a subsidiary of Citigroup, a multinational financial services corporation headquartered in New York City, United States. The Indian Headquarters are at Bandra Kurla Complex, a hub for multinational corporations in Mumbai.
Recruiter Name:Arundhuti Ghosh
Find more details on CitiBank Careers for FTU Executive
Latest posts by Nitin (see all)
- Utkarsh Micro Finance Walkin Jobs – Banking Recruitment (Business Heads, Managers, Team Leaders, Branch Managers, Freshers) - September 19, 2017
- Axis Bank Careers 2017 – Customer Service Officer (Experienced) - September 18, 2017
- State Bank of India Recruitment 2017 – Specialist Cadre Officers (41 Vacancies) - September 14, 2017
- Oriental Insurance Company Recruitment 2017 – 300 Administrative Officer (Scale – I) - September 13, 2017
- IBPS CWE 2017 Recruitment Notification – Clerks - September 13, 2017