CitiBank Careers 2017 – Admin Assistant ICG – IBD
The Admin assistant will primarily be involved in the following activities:
• Candidate will be the single point of contact for all expense settlement processes.
• This would include settlement of expenses incurred by an employee in accordance with the Citi Expense Policy
• He / She will need to make him / her well acquainted with the Citi Expense Policy in order to process any expenses.
• Admin Assistant will be the single point of contact for managing the travel of our colleagues based in EMEA and NAM.
• This will include activities such as co-ordination with the travel agent to book tickets, make hotel reservations etc.
Primary Location: Mumbai
Job Category: Administration
Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
• Graduate / Post Graduate Qualification
• Candidate with 1 – 2 years of work experience in managing travel, expense and office admin in a similar role.
• A strong command of the English language (oral and written); must be a confident and effective communicator.
• Ability to work under pressure, with minimal supervision, and in a team environment.
• Strong interpersonal skills for dealing with local colleagues (e.g. accounts, travel desk) and overseas colleagues
Find more details on CitiBank Careers for Admin Assistant (ICG – IBD)
Latest posts by Nitin (see all)
- Standard Chartered Bank Career 2017 – Credit Analyst - October 17, 2017
- HDFC Bank Walk in Interview – Personal Banker (14th October 2017) - October 13, 2017
- Repco Home Finance Walkin – Credit Officers (14th October 2017) - October 13, 2017
- Standard Chartered Bank Jobs 2017 – Branch Manager - October 4, 2017
- HDFC Bank Careers 2017 – Relationship Manager - October 4, 2017