• Accountable for the end to end management of the GL Accounting function while meeting all accuracy, timeliness, satisfaction and NPS metrics.
• Accountable for posting compensation entries, reconciling payroll related GL accounts and preparation of ad hoc reports.
• To ensure the accounting entries are posted on time and accurately.
• Review of accounts to ensure no overdue balances are appearing in those accounts. To highlight issues and resolve them.
• Responsible for ensuring appropriate controls are in place and all processes are maintained in an audit ready state at all times to meet compliance and corporate governance standards.
Primary Location: APAC-IND-MH-Mumbai
Job Category: Operations
Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree
Shift: Day Job
Office Location / Address:
Nirlon Knowledge Park, Goregaon (East)
Mumbai MH – Maharashtra India
* Degree or postgraduate degree qualification in Finance.
* Comprehensive knowledge on accounting standards.
* Excellent communication skills including written, verbal and interpersonal.
* MS Office Suite skills (word, advanced excel outlook)
Find more details on Citi Bank Jobs for Operations Support Analyst
Latest posts by Seema (see all)
- Syndicate Bank Careers 2017 – Retired Executives / Officers as Consultants - November 17, 2017
- Sree Narayana Guru Co Op Bank Jobs 2017 – Chief Executive Officer - November 17, 2017
- Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment 2017 – Credit Initiation Manager - November 17, 2017
- Can Fin Homes Recruitment 2017 – Manager & Senior Managers - November 14, 2017
- Axis Bank Careers 2017 – Deputy Manager - November 14, 2017