• Accountable for the end to end management of the GL Accounting function while meeting all accuracy, timeliness, satisfaction and NPS metrics.
• Accountable for posting compensation entries, reconciling payroll related GL accounts and preparation of ad hoc reports.
• To ensure the accounting entries are posted on time and accurately.
• Review of accounts to ensure no overdue balances are appearing in those accounts. To highlight issues and resolve them.
• Responsible for ensuring appropriate controls are in place and all processes are maintained in an audit ready state at all times to meet compliance and corporate governance standards.
Primary Location: APAC-IND-MH-Mumbai
Job Category: Operations
Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree
Shift: Day Job
Office Location / Address:
Nirlon Knowledge Park, Goregaon (East)
Mumbai MH – Maharashtra India
* Degree or postgraduate degree qualification in Finance.
* Comprehensive knowledge on accounting standards.
* Excellent communication skills including written, verbal and interpersonal.
* MS Office Suite skills (word, advanced excel outlook)
Find more details on Citi Bank Jobs for Operations Support Analyst
Latest posts by Seema (see all)
- Citibank Jobs 2018 – Account Opening Officer - January 17, 2018
- State Bank of India Recruitment 2018 – Specialist Cadre Officers - January 15, 2018
- HSBC Bank Jobs 2018 – Corporate Relationship Support Manager - January 14, 2018
- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Recruitment 2018 – Research Associate / Research Associate Technical - January 14, 2018
- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Recruitment 2018 – Head Administration (On Contract) - January 13, 2018