• Job involves making transactions in product processors.
• Candidate must provide resolution of queries raised by customers and internal stakeholders.
• He / She must provide assistance in providing data required for various MIS / reporting.
• Staying abreast with local processes, change in regulatory guidelines related to processing of customer transactions.
Primary Location: Kolkata, West Bengal
Job Category: Operations
Schedule: Full Time
Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
* Candidate must be Graduates (Bachelor’s Degree) with 1 – 2 years of related work experience.
* He / She must possess Process & Analytical skills with eye for detail.
* Candidate must use systematic and creative approaches for problem solving.
Find more details on Citi Bank Careers for Sub – Staff
Latest posts by Nitin (see all)
- ICICI Bank Careers 2017 – Relationship Manager Elite Trade Relations Group - November 22, 2017
- Standard Chartered Bank Careers 2017 – NR Relationship Manager - November 22, 2017
- Yes Bank Jobs 2017 – Manager (Corporate Banking) - November 17, 2017
- Adarsh Bank Recruitment 2017 – Chartered Accountant - November 17, 2017
- HDFC Bank Careers 2017 – HR Intern - November 17, 2017