• Job involves managing day to day operations of the unit and ensure timely and accurate processing of client instruction.
• Candidate must ensure client delivery as per SLA & defined timelines, ability to deliver value added solutions.
• Contribute to process reviews; drive re-engineering, standardization and automation initiatives.
• Managing relationship with various internal & external stake-holders.
Primary Location: Mumbai
Job Category: Operations
Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
* Graduates / Bachelor Degree in Commerce: Graduate or higher post qualification.
* Prior work experience in Custody / capital market operations is preferred.
* Basic background of Indian capital markets, trade Life Cycle
* Flexible and willing to adapt to different environments.
Find more details on Citi Bank Careers for Assistant Manager / Asset Servicing
Latest posts by Seema (see all)
- Syndicate Bank Careers 2017 – Retired Executives / Officers as Consultants - November 17, 2017
- Sree Narayana Guru Co Op Bank Jobs 2017 – Chief Executive Officer - November 17, 2017
- Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment 2017 – Credit Initiation Manager - November 17, 2017
- Can Fin Homes Recruitment 2017 – Manager & Senior Managers - November 14, 2017
- Axis Bank Careers 2017 – Deputy Manager - November 14, 2017