• Job involves managing day to day operations of the unit and ensure timely and accurate processing of client instruction.
• Candidate must ensure client delivery as per SLA & defined timelines, ability to deliver value added solutions.
• Contribute to process reviews; drive re-engineering, standardization and automation initiatives.
• Managing relationship with various internal & external stake-holders.
Primary Location: Mumbai
Job Category: Operations
Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
* Graduates / Bachelor Degree in Commerce: Graduate or higher post qualification.
* Prior work experience in Custody / capital market operations is preferred.
* Basic background of Indian capital markets, trade Life Cycle
* Flexible and willing to adapt to different environments.
Find more details on Citi Bank Careers for Assistant Manager / Asset Servicing
Latest posts by Seema (see all)
- Citibank Jobs 2018 – Account Opening Officer - January 17, 2018
- State Bank of India Recruitment 2018 – Specialist Cadre Officers - January 15, 2018
- HSBC Bank Jobs 2018 – Corporate Relationship Support Manager - January 14, 2018
- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Recruitment 2018 – Research Associate / Research Associate Technical - January 14, 2018
- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Recruitment 2018 – Head Administration (On Contract) - January 13, 2018