• Candidates will be responsible for serving numerous Institutional Clients and their Portfolio’s in the areas of Custody / Fund Services / Settlement / Corporate Action Events pertaining to different markets across the globe.
• He / She will be manage the daily operations / workflow within the business group and helps the Assistant Manager in achieving the process deliverables.
• Job involves processing of transactions within the agreed timelines.
• Candidate must ensure all the transactions are completed and approved in the system within the TAT.
• Taking corrective measures/action in consultation with the Assistant Manager/Senior Associate.
Primary Location: IN-TN-Chennai
Job Type: Standard / Permanent
Job: Operation processing – Business Activities: Securities Services
Education Level: Bachelor Degree or equivalent (3 years)
Experience Level: Beginner
* Graduates / Post Graduates (BCom / MBA Finance preferred)
* Candidates should be willing and flexible to work in any shifts.
* He / She must have the ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment, prioritizes multiple tasks and meets strict deadlines.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications and strong MS Excel skills required.
BNP Paribas Securities Services, a wholly-owned subsidiary of the BNP Paribas Group, is a leading global custodian and securities services provider, backed by the strength of a universal banking group.
Find more details on BNP Paribas India Solutions Jobs for Assets & Funds Services Associate
Latest posts by Seema (see all)
- Axis Bank Jobs 2017 – Credit Analyst - November 22, 2017
- Shivalik Mercantile Co-operative Bank Careers 2017 – Admin Executive - November 22, 2017
- Kotak Securities Jobs 2017 – Equity Advisor / Assistant Manager - November 22, 2017
- Karvy Computershare Jobs 2017 – Back End Operations - November 22, 2017
- DBS Bank Job 2017 – Business HR partner / Human Resource - November 22, 2017