• Fixed Income Sales Support Analyst (Designation: Associate / Senior Associate)
• Candidate must speak to sales onshore teams and understand client requirements and provide support for trade ideas and analysis.
• He / She must develop excel based Pricer and Monitors to price swaps, bonds, swaptions and other fixed income products.
• Job involves preparing excel based analytical tools to find dislocations in the market, do scenario analysis, backtesting on trade ideas
• Support sales teams in their daily activity such as market commentaries, important news, auctions details, risk events
Primary Location: Mumbai
Job Type: Standard / Permanent
Job: Sales Development – Business Activities: CIB – Fixed Income
Education Level: Other Degrees / Certifications / Vocational, Technical or Professional Qualifications
Experience Level: At least 2 years
* Candidate must have 1 – 3 years experience Research / Trading / Sales and knowledge of Interest rate products, FX.
* Graduate in Economics / Finance / Mathematics / Engineering with strong MS Excel and Macros.
* Candidate must be Open to travel, Flexible in work times – maybe required to work Asia / Europe / USA time zones.
BNP Paribas is a European leader in global banking and financial services and is one of the strongest banks in the world (Rated AA by Standard & Poor’s i.e. 3rd rating on a scale of 22).
Find more details on BNP Paribas Careers for Fixed Income Sales Support
Latest posts by Seema (see all)
- Axis Bank Jobs 2017 – Credit Analyst - November 22, 2017
- Shivalik Mercantile Co-operative Bank Careers 2017 – Admin Executive - November 22, 2017
- Kotak Securities Jobs 2017 – Equity Advisor / Assistant Manager - November 22, 2017
- Karvy Computershare Jobs 2017 – Back End Operations - November 22, 2017
- DBS Bank Job 2017 – Business HR partner / Human Resource - November 22, 2017