List of IBPS PO 2014 – 15 Questions in Quiz format for 11th November 2014.
Currently there is no time limit or negative marking for this quiz, so take your time and attempt all.
All the Best.
You can select an answer only once, not multiple attempt option available for this quiz.
Check one of the Sample Question –
Crossing of cheques makes them
1. Invalid document
2.Ineligible to endorse to a person other than the payee
3.Remain the same in all respect; it is only a practice
4.Eligible for payment irrespective of sufficient balance in the account
5.Ineligible to get cash across the bank counter
Banking Awareness Quiz 115 – IBPS PO (15 Questions – 11th November 2014)
Banking Awareness Quiz - 115 - IBPS PO
Latest posts by Nitin (see all)
- Utkarsh Micro Finance Walkin Jobs – Banking Recruitment (Business Heads, Managers, Team Leaders, Branch Managers, Freshers) - September 19, 2017
- Axis Bank Careers 2017 – Customer Service Officer (Experienced) - September 18, 2017
- State Bank of India Recruitment 2017 – Specialist Cadre Officers (41 Vacancies) - September 14, 2017
- Oriental Insurance Company Recruitment 2017 – 300 Administrative Officer (Scale – I) - September 13, 2017
- IBPS CWE 2017 Recruitment Notification – Clerks - September 13, 2017