List of Bank Jobs where candidates may Direct Walk in for the Interviews & Jobs without IBPS Exam Score. IBPS, which stands for “Institute of Banking Personnel Selection”, is an autonomous agency, IBPS primarily works on Educational Testing Service (ETS) model with a mission of enhancing human-resource development through personnel assessment.
Effective 2011, IBPS has introduced a common written examination (CWE) for the recruitment of Probationary Officers and Clerks in Indian Banks. IBPS CWE is now mandatory for all the candidates, who wish to obtain employment in twenty public sector as well as Regional Rural banks.
There are several other banks like State Bank of India and various Cooperative Banks which conduct their own Bank Exam for Clerical Cadre and Probationary Officers. Also there are various Private Sector Banking Jobs available for similar designation, which helps candidates to get banking job without appearing for IBPS Exam.
Latest Bank Walkins & Jobs Notifications 2017 (without IBPS Exam Score)
|Bank Name||Post Name||Last Date||Location|
|Bank of America||Trade Operations||06th September (Walkin)||Gurgaon|
|Yes Bank||Branch Management Support||Ongoing||Bangalore|
|Nainital Bank||Management Trainees||Ongoing||India|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank||Account Activation Officer||Ongoing||Chennai|
|Cosmos Bank||Trainee Officer / Assistant Manager||Ongoing||Mumbai, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad|
Latest posts by Nitin (see all)
- Utkarsh Micro Finance Walkin Jobs – Banking Recruitment (Business Heads, Managers, Team Leaders, Branch Managers, Freshers) - September 19, 2017
- Axis Bank Careers 2017 – Customer Service Officer (Experienced) - September 18, 2017
- State Bank of India Recruitment 2017 – Specialist Cadre Officers (41 Vacancies) - September 14, 2017
- Oriental Insurance Company Recruitment 2017 – 300 Administrative Officer (Scale – I) - September 13, 2017
- IBPS CWE 2017 Recruitment Notification – Clerks - September 13, 2017