List of Bank Jobs where candidates may Direct Walk in for the Interviews & Jobs without IBPS Exam Score. IBPS, which stands for “Institute of Banking Personnel Selection”, is an autonomous agency, IBPS primarily works on Educational Testing Service (ETS) model with a mission of enhancing human-resource development through personnel assessment.
Effective 2011, IBPS has introduced a common written examination (CWE) for the recruitment of Probationary Officers and Clerks in Indian Banks. IBPS CWE is now mandatory for all the candidates, who wish to obtain employment in twenty public sector as well as Regional Rural banks.
There are several other banks like State Bank of India and various Cooperative Banks which conduct their own Bank Exam for Clerical Cadre and Probationary Officers. Also there are various Private Sector Banking Jobs available for similar designation, which helps candidates to get banking job without appearing for IBPS Exam.
Latest Bank Walkins & Jobs Notifications 2017 (without IBPS Exam Score)
|Bank Name||Post Name||Last Date||Location|
|DCB Bank||Relationship Manager / Home Loans||8th Feb 2018 (Walkin Drive)||Mumbai|
|DCB Bank||Sales Manager / Area Sales Manager / Home Loans||8th Feb 2018 (Walkin Drive)||Mumbai|
|Royal Bank Of Scotland||Portfolio Management||9th Feb 2018 (Walkin Drive)||Delhi|
|DBS Bank||Account Services Officer||Ongoing||Pune|
Latest posts by Nitin (see all)
- DCB Bank Walk-in Drive – Assistant Acquisition Manager (26th Feb 2018) - February 25, 2018
- IndusInd Bank Jobs 2018 – Branch Manager - February 22, 2018
- Shamrao Vithal Bank Recruitment 2018 – Customer Service Representative (Clerical Grade) - February 22, 2018
- HDFC Bank Careers 2017 – HR Intern - February 19, 2018
- Standard Chartered Bank Jobs 2018 – Assistant - February 17, 2018