List of Bank Jobs where candidates may Direct Walk in for the Interviews & Jobs without IBPS Exam Score. IBPS, which stands for “Institute of Banking Personnel Selection”, is an autonomous agency, IBPS primarily works on Educational Testing Service (ETS) model with a mission of enhancing human-resource development through personnel assessment.
Effective 2011, IBPS has introduced a common written examination (CWE) for the recruitment of Probationary Officers and Clerks in Indian Banks. IBPS CWE is now mandatory for all the candidates, who wish to obtain employment in twenty public sector as well as Regional Rural banks.
There are several other banks like State Bank of India and various Cooperative Banks which conduct their own Bank Exam for Clerical Cadre and Probationary Officers. Also there are various Private Sector Banking Jobs available for similar designation, which helps candidates to get banking job without appearing for IBPS Exam.
Latest Bank Walkins & Jobs Notifications 2017 (without IBPS Exam Score)
|Bank Name||Post Name||Last Date||Location|
|Bank of America||Trade Operations||06th September (Walkin)||Gurgaon|
|Yes Bank||Branch Management Support||Ongoing||Bangalore|
|Nainital Bank||Management Trainees||Ongoing||India|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank||Account Activation Officer||Ongoing||Chennai|
|Cosmos Bank||Trainee Officer / Assistant Manager||Ongoing||Mumbai, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad|
Latest posts by Nitin (see all)
- ICICI Bank Careers 2017 – Relationship Manager Elite Trade Relations Group - November 22, 2017
- Standard Chartered Bank Careers 2017 – NR Relationship Manager - November 22, 2017
- Yes Bank Jobs 2017 – Manager (Corporate Banking) - November 17, 2017
- Adarsh Bank Recruitment 2017 – Chartered Accountant - November 17, 2017
- HDFC Bank Careers 2017 – HR Intern - November 17, 2017