• Candidate must validate payment instructions / notices and release advances / wires to client and Agent Banks as applicable.
• He / She must manage periodic rate changes, rollovers, advances, payments, conversions and FLC for Large Corporates
• Escalate payment related ambiguities to the supervisors/manager; SPOC for all service related queries
• Reconciliation of various control reports.
• Issue Resolution with agent banks and Servicing CSR’s.
• Support fellow team members on queries relating to process.
• Have innovative approach to work and continuously identify and implement process improvements.
Walk in Date : 29th May 2017
Time : 10.00 AM to 12.00 Noon (Only)
Address : BA Continuum India,
Building No 5 A, Raheja Mind Space,
Madhapur, Hyderabad 81
Contact Person : Sujith Nair / Nishath
• Commerce Graduates or Post Graduates with 2 – 7 years of experience preferably in Syndicated Loans / Payments.
• Candidate must have strong business acumen with good written and verbal communication skills.
• He / She must have an eye for detail and should possess strong analytical skills.
• Flexible for Night shift & excellent time management skills. (Process Timings: 20:30 PM IST 05:30 AM IST)
• Should have problem solving, logical thinking and analytical ability.
Full / Part-time: Full Time
Latest posts by Nitin (see all)
- Utkarsh Micro Finance Walkin Jobs – Banking Recruitment (Business Heads, Managers, Team Leaders, Branch Managers, Freshers) - September 19, 2017
- Axis Bank Careers 2017 – Customer Service Officer (Experienced) - September 18, 2017
- State Bank of India Recruitment 2017 – Specialist Cadre Officers (41 Vacancies) - September 14, 2017
- Oriental Insurance Company Recruitment 2017 – 300 Administrative Officer (Scale – I) - September 13, 2017
- IBPS CWE 2017 Recruitment Notification – Clerks - September 13, 2017