Bank of America Walkin Freshers – Team Member Graduates / MBA (29th June 2016) Freshers from 11:00 am 01:00 pm
GMO & MO Trade Processing :
• Core processes of GMO include pre settlement trade processing, settlement, payments, post settlement support in the form of reconciliation/ investigation of failed trades and asset servicing, client and reference data setup and brokerage for fx, derivatives and securities products.
• GMO team supports accounting control, rates product and trade control, structured trade review, user acceptance testing, business analyst roles and credit valuation adjustments for the clients.
Weekends Off : Yes
Experience : Fresher’s Only
• Candidate must have good communication, logical and analytical skills.
• Candidate should be flexible to work in shifts, and willing to work in night shifts.
• Education Requirement: Graduates (BCom) / MBA Finance Freshers.
Recruiter Name: Tina Vij – Team Leader
Address: Tower- A, Building No. 3, Sec- 21,
Dundahera, Old Delhi – Jaipur Highway,
Gurgaon, Haryana, India 122001
Telephone: 0124 – 7838386881
Bank of America is one of the world’s largest financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small & middle market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services.
Latest posts by Nitin (see all)
- Standard Chartered Bank Career 2017 – Credit Analyst - October 17, 2017
- HDFC Bank Walk in Interview – Personal Banker (14th October 2017) - October 13, 2017
- Repco Home Finance Walkin – Credit Officers (14th October 2017) - October 13, 2017
- Standard Chartered Bank Jobs 2017 – Branch Manager - October 4, 2017
- HDFC Bank Careers 2017 – Relationship Manager - October 4, 2017