• Job involves Analysing, Recommending and Managing Credit Risks on a portfolio of FIG Clients.
• The incumbent has to maintain close working dialogue with business partners, and support functions to evaluate and execute transactions.
• He / She will maintain regular dialogue with selected clients for appropriate / timely credit underwriting decision.
• Portfolio monitoring in accordance with credit policies and procedures based on level of risk.
Job Number: MUM03092
Full / Part-Time: Full Time
• Candidate should be Qualified MBA / Chartered Accountant (CA) from a premier business school.
• He / She should have 4 – 6 years of experience of Corporate Banking / Credit Risk.
• Candidate should possess good analytical skills and understanding of financial statements.
• He / She should have documentation experience, good inter-personal and communication skills.
Bank of America, one of the largest financial institutions in the world, serving individual consumers, small and middle market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk-management products and services.
Find more details on Bank of America Job for AVP Associate Credit Risk
Latest posts by Nitin (see all)
- Standard Chartered Securities Jobs 2018 – Customer Service Executive (Equity Dealer) - January 16, 2018
- Why MBA after Engineering / BTech – Interview Question with Best Answer - January 14, 2018
- Shamrao Vithal Bank Recruitment 2018 – Developers (ASP.Net) - January 9, 2018
- DBS Bank Careers 2018 – Customer Service & Fulfillment Representative - January 8, 2018
- American Express India Walkin – Customer Care Associate - January 5, 2018