As part of Global Reconciliation & Accounting, the Balance Sheet Integrity Program involves performing review, reconciliation and accounting for Securities operations.
The purpose of setting up new team is to Design a repeatable and systemic process to identify potential areas of risk to the organization based upon balance sheet account ownership.
To accomplished this goal, candidate will be reviewing GFC Balance Sheet account data, performing integrity validations and Identifying potential areas of risk.
• Review reconciliations of various General Ledger, Cash, Position & NOSTRO accounts and establish compliance with GFC policy.
• Monitor GL accounts in scope as pet GL Balance, Aging and exception thresholds.
• Research and assist operating areas with resolving all open items, escalating any aged items to the concerned business unit in a timely manner with error free quality.
• Provide day-to-day account servicing and resolution of routine to moderately complex inquiries and operational requests for accounts and clients.
• Responsible for monitoring accuracy of data input into systems of record, information gathering, report generation and troubleshooting.
• Candidate should be a Graduate in Commerce with Excellent Communication Skills.
• He / She should have Knowledge of Reconciliation, General Ledger, Cash, Position & NOSTRO accounts.
Full / Part-time: Full Time
Find more details on Bank of America Careers for Team Member at Gurgaon
Latest posts by Nitin (see all)
- HDFC Bank Walk in Interview – Personal Banker (15th Dec & 16th Dec) - December 15, 2017
- Deutsche Bank Jobs 2017 – Customer Service Teller - December 14, 2017
- Deutsche Bank Careers 2017 – Charging & Billing Operator (Senior Analyst) - December 14, 2017
- HDFC Bank Careers 2017 – Authoriser Trade Finance Operations - December 13, 2017
- Bank Walk in Interviews & Jobs without IBPS Exam Score - December 11, 2017