Axis Bank Walkin Job for Priority Banking Relationship Manager on 11th December 2017 from 10 pm onward
• Candidate will be primarily responsible for providing financial solutions to the Priority customers and ensure value added services.
• He / She will be the single point relationship management official of the Bank for the high net worth customers in the Priority Banking Segment of Bank.
• Candidate is responsible for increasing liabilities size of relationship via balances in accounts of existing customers and enhancing customer profitability by capturing larger share of wallet.
• Candidate should deepen the existing relationships by cross selling of Bank’s products and Services/ third party investment products.
Interested candidates can walkin on 11th Dec 2017 (Monday) from 10 am onward with updated resume & Govt ID.
Axis Bank Ltd,
2nd Floor, Red Fort Capital,
Parsvnath Tower, Gole Market,
Location: Delhi / NCR, Gurgaon, Faridabad
Experience: 2 to 6 years
Salary: 3,50,000 – 7,50,000 P.A.
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: Financial Services / Banking / Investments
Role Category: Personal Banking
Role: Customer Service Manager
• Graduates / Post Graduates / MBA (Any Specialization), should be working in Bank / Financial Institute.
Axis Bank, an Indian financial services corporation headquartered in Mumbai, offers internet banking services, personal banking services, loans, investment options to personals, corporates and NRIs.
Latest posts by Nitin (see all)
- HDFC Bank Walk in Interview – Personal Banker (15th Dec & 16th Dec) - December 15, 2017
- Deutsche Bank Jobs 2017 – Customer Service Teller - December 14, 2017
- Deutsche Bank Careers 2017 – Charging & Billing Operator (Senior Analyst) - December 14, 2017
- HDFC Bank Careers 2017 – Authoriser Trade Finance Operations - December 13, 2017
- Bank Walk in Interviews & Jobs without IBPS Exam Score - December 11, 2017