1. Good communication skill and knowledge of computers operation i.e. word, Excel, presentation in PPT,
2. Capability of maintaining inward/outward records pertaining to the department..
3. Experience of working on project specially process related, will be an added advantage.
Experience: 1 to 2 yrs
Salary: INR 1,50,000 – 2,00,000 P.A
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Axis Bank goes beyond addressing the financial needs of our customers. Axis Bank has a steady growth, rapid expansion and an opportunity for you to propel your career further.
Recruiter Name: Asish Sengupta
Find more details on Axis Bank Vacancy 2014 – Officer Mumbai and apply online.
Latest posts by Aparna (see all)
- Axis Bank Careers 2017 – MIS & Analytics SME - June 26, 2017
- Kotak Mahindra Bank Jobs 2017 – Collections Executive - June 26, 2017
- Thane Janata Sahakari Bank Careers 2017 – Branch Banking Officer - June 26, 2017
- Abhyudaya Co Operative Bank Recruitment 2017 – Branch Manager / Accountant / Special Officer - June 23, 2017
- Axis Bank Walk in Drive – Business Development Executive (27th June – 30th June) - June 23, 2017