Managing the operation / acquisition role of a medium sized branch.
Candidate should be conversant with all aspects of branch banking.
Building new business relations in banks retail liability products, mutual funds, IPGs and other investment products.
Experience: Minimum 2 – 6 years
Industry: Banking / Financial Services
Functional Area: Investments / Insurance
Role Category: Retail / Personal Banking
Role: Branch Manager
Job Location: Amritsar, Barnala, Bathinda, Chandigarh, Jalandhar
Post Graduates / MBA with minimum 2 years experience in managing a medium sized branch can apply.
Note: This job opening is for rural branches in Punjab Circle.
Axis Bank is expanding and with expansion comes the opportunity to grow, so if you are a self-motivated banking professional, looking for opportunities to redefine your career, you might just be the person.
Recruiter Name: Asish Sengupta
Contact Company: Axis Bank Limited
Find more details on Axis Bank Vacancy 2013 – Branch Banking and apply online.
Latest posts by Aparna (see all)
- Abhyudaya Co Operative Bank Recruitment 2017 – Branch Manager / Accountant / Special Officer - June 23, 2017
- Axis Bank Walk in Drive – Business Development Executive (27th June – 30th June) - June 23, 2017
- Shamrao Vithal Bank Careers 2017 – Privilege Banker - June 23, 2017
- Axis Bank Careers 2017 – Branch Operations Head - June 21, 2017
- Dombivli Nagari Sahakari Bank Careers 2017 – System Administrator - June 21, 2017