• Board Governance: Compliance with statutory and administrative requirements relating to conduct of meetings of Board and its Committees.
• Job involves Drafting the notice convening the AGM / EGM / Postal Ballot and the minutes thereof.
• Activities relating to capital raising under various modes such as public issue, fast track rights issues, QIP, preferential issue, ADRs, GDRs, issue of debt securities etc.
• Secretarial Audit: Providing complete assistance in conduct / completion of the Inspection / Audit under the relevant provisions of the Companies Act, 2013 & Rules, Listing Agreement, SEBI Act, 2000 & Rules, Banking Regulation Act, 1949 and Guidelines issued by the RBI.
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Role Category: Senior Management
Role: Company Secretary
Experience: 5 – 7 years
Axis Bank goes much beyond addressing the financial needs of their customers.
Find more details on Axis Bank Jobs for Assistant Company Secretary
Latest posts by Seema (see all)
- Citibank Jobs 2018 – Account Opening Officer - January 17, 2018
- State Bank of India Recruitment 2018 – Specialist Cadre Officers - January 15, 2018
- HSBC Bank Jobs 2018 – Corporate Relationship Support Manager - January 14, 2018
- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Recruitment 2018 – Research Associate / Research Associate Technical - January 14, 2018
- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Recruitment 2018 – Head Administration (On Contract) - January 13, 2018