• Acquisition of new to Bank Corporate relationships, also Providing financial solutions to meet the requirements of the Corporate & other Trade Forex clients.
• Deepening in the existing relationships by providing them Corporate solutions like Trade & Forex, CMS, SME & other Business Loans
• Customer engagement & increasing the customer stickiness by offering regular transacting products like Tax payment , LC/BG, Mobile App, Corp. Internet Banking etc.
• Close Co-coordinating with Service Team to resolve any issue raised by the client & offering industry benchmark services.
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: Financial Services , Banking , Investments , Insurance
Role Category: Treasury
Role: Sales/Business Development Manager-Derivatives
Experience: 2 – 4 years
Axis Bank goes much beyond addressing the financial needs of their customers.
Find more details on Axis Bank Careers for Relationship Manager Branch / Transaction Banking
Latest posts by Seema (see all)
- Citibank Jobs 2018 – Account Opening Officer - January 17, 2018
- State Bank of India Recruitment 2018 – Specialist Cadre Officers - January 15, 2018
- HSBC Bank Jobs 2018 – Corporate Relationship Support Manager - January 14, 2018
- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Recruitment 2018 – Research Associate / Research Associate Technical - January 14, 2018
- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Recruitment 2018 – Head Administration (On Contract) - January 13, 2018