• Customer Service Officer – CSO is one of the integral positions in the Branch Operations Team.
• An CSO is primarily responsible for timely processing of bank transactions like funds transfer, Cheques, Opening of Accounts, reconciliation of office accounts, ensuring timely resolution of customer queries and improving customer service levels.
• An CSO is responsible for lead generation for Current Account and Savings Account – CASA to new customers and deepening of account balances for existing customers.
• The CSO conducts outbound marketing calls and scouts for new leads and referrals to generate business.
• He/ She ensure compliance to the bank’s rules – internal guidelines, processes and procedures.
• He/ She is responsible for improving the Internal Audit Operational Efficiency score of the branch by timely completion of assigned tasks on continuous basis.
• He/ She is involved in protecting bank’s property as per safety norms and ensuring ethical conduct in ordinary course of business.
• An CSO is also responsible for Cross Sell of third-party products (Life Insurance – LI, General Insurance – GI, Mutual Funds – MF, Debit/ Credit Cards, etc. to the existing customer base.
• An CSO is also provided with internal certifications in the areas of enhancing Knowledge about Bank’s Products, Finacle system, Processes and Regulatory norms like Know Your Customer, Anti Money Laundering – AML, etc.
• He/ She should be open to relocation as the job is transferable in nature.
Experience: 1 – 6 years (Freshers / Experienced)
Location: Mumbai, Thane, Navi Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Bharuch, Bhuj, Gandhinagar, Gandhidham, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara, Valsad
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: Financial Services, Banking
Role Category: Retail / Personal Banking
Role: Customer Service Manager
• Attention to Detail,Customer Service Orientation, Ability to work under pressure, Computer Skills – MS Office.
• To adhere to the laid down compliance norms on an on-going basis
• To ensure reconciled office accounts on a continuous basis, To process transactions through finacle and non-finacle systems efficiently and enhance individual productivity, To adhere to the process laid out as per ‘Lean Axis’ initiative.
• To be at desired competency levels as identified for their role, tested through internal certifications.
Axis Bank Limited, is the 3rd largest private sector bank in India offering financial services to customer segments covering Large and Mid-Sized Corporates, MSME, Agriculture and Retail Businesses. Axis Bank has its headquarters in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
Find more details on Axis Bank Careers for Customer Service Officer
Apply Online – For Mumbai Location
Apply Online – For Gujarat Location – Ahmedabad, Bharuch, Bhuj, Gandhinagar, Gandhidham, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara, Valsad
Latest posts by Santoshi (see all)
- Axis Bank Mega Walkin Drive – Business Development Executive (12th December to 16th December) - December 13, 2017
- Upcoming Bank Exams 2017 in India and Latest Bank Jobs - December 7, 2017
- Dombivli Nagari Sahakari Bank Recruitment 2017 – Assistant Managers (40 Vacancies) - December 1, 2017
- HDFC Bank Careers 2017 – Regional Marketing Manager - June 15, 2017
- Yes Bank Walkin – Client Relationship Partner (15th May – 20th May) - May 31, 2017