1. Job involves acquisation of new to bank customers.
2. Advising Mutual Fund, Life Insurance and another investment products to the customers.
3. Enhancing liquidity in Saving Account.
4. Candidate must have experience in Cross selling of products.
Salary : INR 3,50,000 – 6,00,000 P.A
Industry : Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area : Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Role Category : Accounts
Role : Accounts Manager
Experience : 3 – 5 Years
Location : Ajmer, Bikaner, Jodhpur, Kota, Jaipur
Axis Bank Limited, is the 3rd largest private sector bank in India offering financial services to customer segments covering Large and Mid-Sized Corporates, MSME, Agriculture and Retail Businesses. Axis Bank has its headquarters in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
Find more details on Axis Bank Careers 2015 for Relationship Manager
Latest posts by Nitin (see all)
- HDFC Bank Walk in Interview – Personal Banker (15th Dec & 16th Dec) - December 15, 2017
- Deutsche Bank Jobs 2017 – Customer Service Teller - December 14, 2017
- Deutsche Bank Careers 2017 – Charging & Billing Operator (Senior Analyst) - December 14, 2017
- HDFC Bank Careers 2017 – Authoriser Trade Finance Operations - December 13, 2017
- Bank Walk in Interviews & Jobs without IBPS Exam Score - December 11, 2017