Credit Analyst (SME)
• Candidate will be responsible for preparing and putting up various notes to the appropriate authority.
• Coordinating with stakeholders belonging to various verticals during the process of sanctioning, credit delivery, audit and recovery.
• Conducting the rating of the borrower and recommending credit decision in consultation with Credit Manager.
• Maintaining acceptable TAT for various tasks such as conducting rating, preparation of appraisal note, renewals, etc.
Relationship Manager (SME)
• Enabling sanctioning process by co-ordination with various internal and external stakeholders.
• Controlling portfolio health by following up with borrowers exhibiting stress.
• Maintaining and deepening the SME relationship with the Bank and cross selling of all products of the Bank.
• Responsible for achievement of targets alloted across various parameters such as topline, fee income, PSL and asset quality.
• Act as a single point of contact for the customer across various product offerings of the Bank.
Salary : INR 3,00,000 – 8,00,000 P.A
Industry : Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area : Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Role Category : Finance/Audit
Role : Finance Executive
Experience : 3 – 8 Years
Location : Vadodara/Baroda, Ahmedabad, Surat, Bhavnagar, Mehsana, Vapi
Axis Bank provides steady growth, rapid expansion and an opportunity for you to propel your career further.
Recruiter Name: Asish Sengupta
Latest posts by Nitin (see all)
- Standard Chartered Securities Jobs 2018 – Customer Service Executive (Equity Dealer) - January 16, 2018
- Why MBA after Engineering / BTech – Interview Question with Best Answer - January 14, 2018
- Shamrao Vithal Bank Recruitment 2018 – Developers (ASP.Net) - January 9, 2018
- DBS Bank Careers 2018 – Customer Service & Fulfillment Representative - January 8, 2018
- American Express India Walkin – Customer Care Associate - January 5, 2018