ANZ is a leading regional bank with representation in 34 markets, focusing on core markets in Australia, New Zealand and Asia Pacific.
• Calculate and publish risk factors such as VaR, Greeks, EaR, DV01,CR01, Mar VaL and NPV across trading and non-trading desks and regions
• The aforementioned reports involves analysis and investigation of metric like Delta, Gama, Vega, VaR, DV01, Par-DV01 and others
• Publish FTP rates for Asian markets, and various other rates such as Cash rate, CABI and CIR for Asia NT books
• Generate and publish regulatory liquidity reports for ANZ Group and individual countries. Also prepares ALCO and Risk packs individual countries.
• Providing day to day monitoring of risk measures, limits and thresholds for active market risk and liquidity management.
* Candidate should have a Masters Degree in Statistics/ Economics/ Management.
* 3-5 years of relevant experience along with strong understanding of market risk factors & reporting (VaR, EaR, DV01,CR01, Mar VaL, NPV).
* Certifications like FRM, PRM would be an added advantage.
* Excellent experience in publishing daily risk reports along with commentaries.
Find more details on ANZ Bank Careers for Senior Market Risk Analyst
Latest posts by Seema (see all)
- Citibank Jobs 2018 – Account Opening Officer - January 17, 2018
- State Bank of India Recruitment 2018 – Specialist Cadre Officers - January 15, 2018
- HSBC Bank Jobs 2018 – Corporate Relationship Support Manager - January 14, 2018
- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Recruitment 2018 – Research Associate / Research Associate Technical - January 14, 2018
- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Recruitment 2018 – Head Administration (On Contract) - January 13, 2018