Agriculture Insurance Company of India invites applications from Indian Citizens for recruitment of 50 (Fifty) Administrative Officers in Scale I Cadre in various discipline viz. Agriculture Sciences, Information Technology, Finance, Legal, Statistics, Marketing and Generalist.
Candidates can apply online only from 15th Sept 2017 to 10th Oct 2017 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Important Dates (Tentative):
• Online Registration Start Date : 15th September 2017
• Online Registration Last Date : 10th October 2017
• Date of Online Examination : 18th / 19th November 2017 (Tentative)
Vacancies & Reservations:
• Total No. of Vacancies: 50
• SC – 08, ST – 04, OBC – 13, Unreserved – 25
• Service conditions will be applicable as per the prevalent rules of the company.
• Candidates may be posted or transferred to any place in India.
• Field work in the districts being an essential part of the duty.
• Probation for a period of one year from the date of joining of duty.
• The probation period may be extended by a further period of six months.
• Total emoluments will be approximately Rs 51,000/- per month in Metropolitan Centers.
5. Education Qualification (as on 01st Sept 2017)
• Minimum qualification required is listed in the table below.
• Candidates should possess certificate in proof of passing the qualifying examination.
Group & Code No:
Group A – Code No 01 – Agriculture
• BSc (Agriculture) / B.E./B. Tech in Agriculture Engineering with 60% marks, (for SC/ST 55% marks). Or M.Sc.(Agriculture) with 60% marks (For SC/ST 55% marks).
2. Group B – Code No. 02 – I.T:
• BE/B. Tech (Computer/IT) with 60% marks, (for SC/ST 55% marks) or MCA (Masters in Computer Applications)/ M. Tech. in IT/MCM (Masters in Computer Management), with 60% marks, (for SC/ST 55% marks).
3. Group C – Code No. 03 – Finance:
• B. Com with 60% marks (for SC/ST 55% marks) Or M. Com with 60% marks (for SC/ST 55% marks) / Chartered accountants (ICAI) / Company Secretary (ICSE) / Cost and Management Accountant (The Institute of Cost Accounts of India) earlier / known as Cost and Work Accounts (ICWAI)
• Or MBA (Finance)*(2 years full time course) with 60% marks, (for SC/ST candidates 55%) from a recognized University.
4. Group D – Code No. 04 – Legal :
• Graduate in Law with 60% marks, (for SC/ST 55%) Or Post Graduation in Law with 60% marks (for SC/ST 55%) from a recognized university.
5. Group E – Code No. 05 – Statistics :
• B. Sc. in Statistics with 60% marks (for SC/ST 55% marks) Or M. Sc. in Statistics with 60% marks, (for SC/ST candidates 55% marks)
6. Group F – Code No. 06 – Marketing:
• Graduate Degree in Marketing/Sales with 60% marks (for SC/ST 55% marks) Or Post Graduate Degree (2 years full time course) of MBA (Marketing/Sales)** with minimum 60% of marks in aggregate (for SC/ST candidates 55% marks).
7. Group G – Code No. 07 – Generalist:
• Graduate Degree in any discipline with 60% marks (for SC/ST 55% marks Or Masters’ Degree in any discipline with 60% marks (for SC/ST candidates 55% marks).
8. Age criteria: (as on 01.09.2017)
• Minimum Age: 21 years & Maximum Age: 30 years as on 01.09.2017 i.e. a candidate must have been born not earlier than 2nd September 1987 and not later than 1st September 1996 (both dates inclusive).
How to Apply:
• Candidates can apply online only from 15th Sept 2017 to 10th Sept 2017 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
• The final selection will be made on the basis of overall performance in online Examination and interview.
• Candidates will be called for online examination to be held in the month of November 2017 (tentative).
• The test will be of 200 marks.
• Candidates who have been shortlisted at the end of written exam will subsequently be called for an interview to be conducted by the Company, up to three times the number of vacancies of respective stream/category.
• Selection would be based on the performance in the on-line test and interview.
• The final merit list shall be prepared in descending order of the consolidated marks secured by the candidates.
• SC/ST/Persons with Disability PWD: Rs. 100/-
• All other categories: Rs. 650/-
• Call letters will be issued for written examination and should be downloaded by the candidates from the link provided in the Company’s website.
Agriculture Insurance Company of India:
Ambadeep (13th Floor),
14, Kasturba Gandhi Marg,
New Delhi – 110 001
Find more details on Agriculture Insurance Company of India for Administrative Officers
Latest posts by Seema (see all)
- Citibank Jobs 2018 – Account Opening Officer - January 17, 2018
- State Bank of India Recruitment 2018 – Specialist Cadre Officers - January 15, 2018
- HSBC Bank Jobs 2018 – Corporate Relationship Support Manager - January 14, 2018
- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Recruitment 2018 – Research Associate / Research Associate Technical - January 14, 2018
- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Recruitment 2018 – Head Administration (On Contract) - January 13, 2018