Job Title: Retail Asset – Operational Risk Management
1) Candidate must effectively implement & manage operational risk for the bank as per policy and framework.
2) He / She must assess & mitigate Operation Risk for Retail Assets & Credit Cards including:
• Operational Risk Events
• Products & Processes
• Key Risk Indicators
• Risk Control & Self Assessment
• Other Key Risk Metrics
3) Candidate must review various Audit Reports & others to identify operations risks and emerging risk.
4) He / She must facilitate and ensure independent assessment & testing of Risks and Controls.
5) Create awareness on Operational Risk within the Stakeholders.
6) Candidate must have expertise in Retail Assets Products and/or Credit Cards.
Additional Expertise: Someone with SOX Testing background or Audit background who understands the documentation and control testing.
Experience: Candidate must have 2 – 3 years experience, preferably in a Banking Sector, however NBFC experience shall also be fine.
Education: MBA / CA (Chartered Accountant)
Location: Chennai or some other tier 2 city. Candidates from Southern India preferred as language / eco system may be a challenge.
Find more details on Yes Bank Jobs for Retail Asset Operational Risk Management ( MBA / CA )
Latest posts by Aparna (see all)
- Ernst & Young Walk in – General Ledger Professionals (30th March – 31st March) - March 29, 2017
- Bank Walk in Interviews & Jobs without IBPS Exam Score - March 29, 2017
- Citizen Credit Bank Recruitment 2017 – General Manager - March 29, 2017
- Lakshmi Vilas Bank Recruitment 2017 – Probationary Officers - March 29, 2017
- State Bank of India Recruitment 2017 – Specialist Cadre Officers - March 27, 2017