Thane Janta Sahakari Bank (TJSB), one of the leading multi state scheduled co-operative Bank in India. Today, TJSB Sahakari Bank is a fast growing, professionally managed, techno savvy, Multi-State Scheduled Co-operative Bank.
TJSB Bank is offering opportunities to qualified, well experienced, result oriented Banking professionals with a proven track record in leadership roles to join and drive ambitious growth plan of TJSB Brand.
Varied Vacancies :
TJSB Bank is asserting a recruitment drive from Indian resident’s to provide professional opportunity and prefer career searchers with proven track record for senior positions like Chief Manager, Assistant General Manager & Deputy General Manager in Credit, Forex, Risk Management & Operations, Accoutns, Recovery, Legal, Audit, Personnel & HR, Administration & Establishment and Regional Heads at various locations.
1) Credit : Post Graduates and a professional degree preferred, good exposure in Credit Management.
2) Forex : Post Graduates and a professional degree preferred, certification in Trade Finance & Foreign Exchange will be an added advantage.
3) Accounts : Graduates / Post Graduates in Commerce and a professional degree preferred, candidate to have experience in handling Finalization of Accounts and Balance Sheet.
4) Recovery : Graduates / Post Graduates with degree in Law will be an added advantage. Extensive exposure in matters related to Debt Recovery and familiar with SARFESI & DRT and legal processesand co-ordination is required.
5) Legal : Graduates / Post Graduates in Law, member of Bar council /Experience as an Advocate will be an added advantage. Candidate to be familiar with Litigations, Legal Risk policies, Asset Reconstruction& Drafting is desirable.
6) Audit : Graduates / Post Graduates in Commerce with Legal Knowledge preferred. Candidate should have exposure and practical experience in Audit and Operational Banking.
7) Personnel & HR : A degree in any discipline with MBA / MMS / PGDBM in Human Resources is preferred. Degree in Law with sound knowledge of Labour Laws is desirable. Candidate should have experience in all operational aspects of Banking and especially on all facets of Human Resource Management.
8) Administration & Establishment : Graduates / Post Graduates in any discipline. Good exposure and experience in dealing with General Administration and Establishment matters of sizeable organization is required.
9) Risk Management & Operations : Graduates / Post Graduates in any discipline and a professional degree preferred. Candidate to have good exposure in Operations & Risk Management.
10) Regional Heads : Post Graduates in any discipline & should have rich banking experience in operations and administrative service preferably as Zonal / Cluster Head.
Varied Positions :
1) Deputy General Manager : Candidate should have minimum 15 years banking experience of which 7 years experience in similar portfolio and minimum 5 years of work experience in Senior Management position is required. Age should not be more than 50 years.
2) Assistant General Manager : Candidate should have minimum 10 years banking experience of which 5 years experience in similar portfolio and minimum 3 years work experience in Senior Manager position is required. Age should not be more than 45 years.
3) Chief Manager : Should have atleast 8 years banking experienceof which 5 years experience in similar portfolio and minimum 3 years work experience in Managerial position is required. Age should not be more than 40 years.
4) Manager : Should have atleast 7 years banking experience of which 4 years combined experience in Legal and Recovery portfolio and minimum 2 years work experience in Managerial position is required . Age should not be more than 36 years.
5) Officer : Should have atleast 6 years banking experience of which 3 years combined experience in Legal and Recovery portfolio is required. Age should not be more than 32 years.
How to Apply
Candidates interested may submit their applications online by 22nd July. Applications sent by other means will not be accepted. Kindly mention the “Post applied for” and “Portfolio” in the subject line of the mail.
Selection Process :
Candidates will be selected by way of Personal Interviews. At the time of interview candidates are liable to bring up all original certificates with photo identity proof for the verification purpose.
Find more details on Thane Janta Sahakari Bank Recruitment for Managers & Officers
Latest posts by Aparna (see all)
- Dena Bank Recruitment 2017 – Probationary Officers (300 Vacancies) - April 27, 2017
- Bank of India Recruitment 2017 – Specialist Officers - April 27, 2017
- Yes Bank Walkin Interview – Business Relationship Partner / Client Relationship Partner (29th April) - April 26, 2017
- Janaseva Sahakari Bank Recruitment 2017 – Branch Managers - April 26, 2017
- Shivalik Mercantile Co Operative Bank Careers 2017 – Credit Executive - April 21, 2017