Syndicate Bank invites online applications from young and dynamic graduates meeting the eligibility criteria specified and interested in a Banking Career for admissions to 1 year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance course in Manipal Global Education Services, Banglore (MaGE) and Nitte Education International Pvt Ltd (NEIPL) Greater Noida / Mangalore.
On successful completion of the course, candidate would be offered appointment in the bank as Probationary Officers in Junior Management Grade / Scale-I.
1. Important Dates:
Online Registration & Application Fees Payment: 14th December 2016 to 28th December 2016
Tentative Date of Examination: 26th Feburary 2017
2. Student Selection:
One batch of 200 students will be inducted in Manipal Global Education Services, Bangalore (MaGE) and one batch of 200 students will be inducted in Nitte Education International (NEIPL), Greater Noida / Mangalore through this current selection exercise for 2017-18, total around 400 students.
3. Educational Qualification (as on 01st October 2016): Candidates must possess Degree (Graduation) with minimum 60 percent marks (55 percent for SC / ST / PWD) in any discipline from a recognized university of any equivalent qualification as such as recognized by Central Government.
4. Age Criteria: Minimum – 20 years & Maximum – 28 years i.e candidates must have born after 02nd October 1988 and before 01st October 1996 (both days including) are only eligible to apply.
5. Number of Student Intake:
General – 202
OBC – 108
SC – 60
Total – 400
6. How to Apply:
Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria may apply online through Syndicate Bank website 14th December to 28th December.
Candidates must carefully fill and verify details filled in the online application as no change will be possible after the Final Submission.
After Final Submission candidate must process to “Payment” which is accepted only through online mode.
7. Application Fee:
1. SC / ST / PWD – Rs. 100/-
2. General / Others – Rs. 600/-
8. Selection Process:
Selection will be done through an Online Test conducted by IBPS followed by an Interview and / or Group Discussion.
|Type||Sr No||Name of Test||No of Qs||Max Marks||Duration|
|Objective (Online)||1||Reasoning||50||50||Composite Time of 2 hours|
9. Programme Fees:
Course Fees will be Rs. 3.50/- lakhs (inclusive of boarding, Lodging and course fees, other fees, etc.) plus service taxes, as applicable to be paid by the student.
10. Financing / Loan Options:
Students can pay the course fees by availing an Education Loan which will be considered by Syndicate Bank as per Synd Vidya Scheme.
Students shall be paid a sum of Rs 2500/- pm as stipend for first 9 months, and a sum of Rs 10000/- pm as stipend for next 3 months.
12. Loyalty Bonus:
The loyalty bonus of 500000/- shall be paid to the Officers at the rate of 100000/- for every completed year of service after 5 years of continuous and satisfactory service in the Bank from the date of joining the service.
Latest posts by Aparna (see all)
- Shivalik Mercantile Co Operative Bank Careers 2017 – Credit Executive - April 21, 2017
- Bank of America Walkin Interview – Team Leader IC (22nd April 2017) - April 21, 2017
- Axis Bank Walkin Interview – Relationship Managers Digital Circle (till 30th June) - April 21, 2017
- Dena Bank Recruitment 2017 – Probationary Officers (300 Vacancies) - April 20, 2017
- Bank of India Recruitment 2017 – Specialist Officers - April 20, 2017