* Candidate should be able to build Investment Services (IS) business so as to achieve leadership position in the region.
* He / She must be able to drive the Investments Business through the segment/channel teams.
* He / She must constantly update the segment/channels on the markets and our house views.
* Periodic review of product performance availed of by the customers through us.
* Provide inputs to customers / RM’s on products / transactions & deepen relationships with internal stakeholders.
* Ensure customers and the various Segments view IS as a value proposition.
Salary: Bangalore, Hyderabad
Job Function: Product Segment
Grade: Band 7
• Ensure Optimally use the sales model and maximize sales and AUMs from the allocated territories.
• Suggest innovative products and product bundles to the product team based on market/customer needs.
• Maximize business performance opportunity.
• Ensure acceptance among all stakeholders.
• Integrate into the Premium Segment set up in the allocated branches.
• Proven track record in distribution/ referral of mutual funds and complex investment products
• Candidate with good understanding of the dynamics of the financial services market, portfolio management services, structured products, and alternate investment products like private equity funds, real estate funds etc.
How To Apply
Candidates may apply online on Standard Chartered Bank website.
Find more details on Standard Chartered Bank Jobs for Wealth Specialist.
Latest posts by Aparna (see all)
- Indusind Bank Jobs 2017 – Authoriser - February 23, 2017
- ICICI Bank Careers 2017 – Relationship Manager Elite Trade Relations Group - February 23, 2017
- Lakshmi Vilas Bank Careers 2017 – Relationship Manager SME - February 23, 2017
- ICICI Bank Careers 2017 – Branch Sales Manager Mortgages - February 23, 2017
- HSBC Bank Walk-in Drive – Associate KYC (Every Friday) - February 23, 2017