– Processing and review input of all Securing Documentation received as per limit terms into CMS.
– Candidate must monitor incoming documents as per limit terms for input into CMS.
– He / She must ensure compliance of all internal procedures, operational controls and regulatory requirements.
– Candidate must assist other processing officers in case of need, to ensure nil processing backlogs.
– To follow-up resolution of security documentation deficiencies with customers through RM.
– To adhere to the Bank’s Policies, DOIs and process etc.
Qualifications & Skills
• Graduates / Post Graduates
• Good Communication and interpersonal skills
• Relevant industry experience
Job Title: Assistant Manager, CRC
Job Function: Risk
Experience : 1 – 2 Years
Location : Chennai
Salary : 1,00,000 – 1,75,000 P.A
No of Job Openings : 3
Contact Person : Alisha Dhopade (email@example.com)
The closing date for applications is 15th November 2016.
Find more details on Standard Chartered Bank Jobs for Assistant Manager, CRC
Latest posts by Aparna (see all)
- Dena Bank Recruitment 2017 – Probationary Officers (300 Vacancies) - April 27, 2017
- Bank of India Recruitment 2017 – Specialist Officers - April 27, 2017
- Yes Bank Walkin Interview – Business Relationship Partner / Client Relationship Partner (29th April) - April 26, 2017
- Janaseva Sahakari Bank Recruitment 2017 – Branch Managers - April 26, 2017
- Shivalik Mercantile Co Operative Bank Careers 2017 – Credit Executive - April 21, 2017