The purpose of this role is to:
• Candidate must achieve revenue objectives through sale of range of Securities Finance products, as per Customers requirement.
• He / She must deepen customer relationship through cross sell of products and provide quality service.
• Candidate must achieve New Sales Revenue targets, through need based selling
• He / She must acquire new HVS customer relationship and through securities finance products.
• Responsive and responsible selling
• Ensure error free customer application & documentation
• Ensure smooth on-boarding of customer and issuance of the product.
• Provide prompt service and endeavor toward nil Customer complaints
Job Title: Business Development Manager Securities Finance
Reports to: Regional Manager Securities Finance
Experience: 2 – 7 years
Location: Mumbai, Bangalore, Ahmedabad
Salary: 3,00,000 – 6,00,000 P.A
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: Sales, Retail
Role Category: Retail Sales
1. Post Graduates with minimum 3 years relevant working experience / Graduate with 5 years of relevant work experience.
2. Candidate must have knowledge and experience in securities finance products [Loan Against Shares, Margin Finance, IPO Funding Capital Markets]
3. Strong communication, interpersonal skill and drive with ability to influence outcomes
Standard Chartered Investments and Loans (India) Ltd. (SCILL) is a public limited company incorporated in 2003 as 100% subsidiary of Standard Chartered Bank, UK and registered with RBI as an NBFC.
Recruiter Name: Joaquina
Find more details Standard Chartered Bank Jobs on Business Development Manager
Latest posts by Aparna (see all)
- CitiBank Job Vacancy 2017 – Processing Officer - March 24, 2017
- HSBC Walkin Interview – iQA – Know Your Customer (25th of March 2017) - March 23, 2017
- Sree Narayana Guru Co Op Bank Recruitment 2017 – General Manager / Branch Managers - March 23, 2017
- Veraval Mercantile Co Op Bank Recruitment 2017 – Branch Manager - March 23, 2017
- Yes Bank Jobs 2017 – Senior Wealth Manager - March 23, 2017