• Monitor daily customer service activities with the primary focus of meeting service standards.
• Resolve customer queries and ensure customer complaints in accordance with laid down procedures.
• Ensure strict compliance of internal procedures with the standards laid down.
• Prepare internal / external returns, reports and MIS statements.
Job Title: Assistant
Job ID: 442198
Job Function: Technology & Operations
• Provide Trade Related Services to Customers & meet turnaround times as per the Service Level Agreement.
• Perform relief function for Officer, Customer Service / Assistant Manager as per requirements.
• Assist Managers / Assistant Managers in monitoring all transactions to ensure obligations/payments duly met.
• Ensure strict implementation of Group Policies on KYC and Group Code of Conduct.
• Escalate issues on timely basis to Unit Managers.
Qualifications & Skills
• Operational Knowledge, Trade Documentation Knowledge and Shipping terms.
• Knowledge of the bank’s laid down policies and procedures.
• Good communication and Computer skills.
Standard Chartered Bank, is a leading international bank, with over 1,700 branches and outlets across more than 70 countries and employs around 87,000 and operating in some of the most dynamic markets in the world, in Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
How To Apply
You may apply immediately by visiting Standard Chartered Bank Website Careers Section and Selecting the relevant job opening. You will need register before you can apply for a specific role.
The closing date for applications is 30th July 2014.
Further Information and Details on How to Apply for Assistant at Standard Chartered Bank
Latest posts by Aparna (see all)
- KPMG Careers 2015 – Executive Indirect Tax - March 26, 2015
- ICICI Bank Careers 2015 – Debt Manager - March 26, 2015
- Mahesh Bank Recruitment 2015 – Probationary Officer - March 26, 2015
- Yes Bank Careers 2015 – Branch Service Partner - March 26, 2015
- DBS Bank Careers 2015 – Executive (Global Trade Service) - March 26, 2015