• Candidate must achieve personal sales target.
• Actively reducing Non- funding, Sales Error and Increase the Premium Sourcing.
• Candidate should generate referrals / cross-selling other products of the bank, such as investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards, personal loans etc.
• Candidate must offer Error free customer application & documentation.
• Practice appropriate sales and marketing skill
• Attend training, acquire knowledge and apply to job function
• Adhere to all policies, guidelines and procedures, comply with local regulatory requirements.
Salary: INR 3,50,000 – 6,50,000 P.A. Quarterly Incentives
Location: Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad, Indore, Vadodara / Baroda, Surat
Experience: 2 – 5 years
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Retail Sales
• Candidates must be minimum Graduates, MBAs will be preferred.
2. Candidate must have strong inter-personal skills, service and target – oriented.
3. Must possess all relevant documents for proof of qualifications.
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. SCB believes that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage.
Find more details on Standard Chartered Bank Careers for Relationship Manager Employee Banking Corporate Salary
Latest posts by Aparna (see all)
- Ernst & Young Walk in – General Ledger Professionals (30th March – 31st March) - March 29, 2017
- Bank Walk in Interviews & Jobs without IBPS Exam Score - March 29, 2017
- Citizen Credit Bank Recruitment 2017 – General Manager - March 29, 2017
- Lakshmi Vilas Bank Recruitment 2017 – Probationary Officers - March 29, 2017
- State Bank of India Recruitment 2017 – Specialist Cadre Officers - March 27, 2017