• Candidate must achieve personal sales target.
• Actively reducing Non- funding, Sales Error and Increase the Premium Sourcing.
• Candidate should generate referrals / cross-selling other products of the bank, such as investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards, personal loans etc.
• Candidate must offer Error free customer application & documentation.
• Practice appropriate sales and marketing skill
• Attend training, acquire knowledge and apply to job function
• Adhere to all policies, guidelines and procedures, comply with local regulatory requirements.
Salary: INR 3,50,000 – 6,50,000 P.A. Quarterly Incentives
Location: Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad, Indore, Vadodara / Baroda, Surat
Experience: 2 – 5 years
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Retail Sales
• Candidates must be minimum Graduates, MBAs will be preferred.
2. Candidate must have strong inter-personal skills, service and target – oriented.
3. Must possess all relevant documents for proof of qualifications.
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. SCB believes that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage.
Find more details on Standard Chartered Bank Careers for Relationship Manager Employee Banking Corporate Salary
Latest posts by Aparna (see all)
- Yes Bank Careers 2017 – Relationship Manager NBFC - January 16, 2017
- HDFC Bank Jobs 2017 – NRI Personal Banker - January 16, 2017
- Kotak Mahindra Bank Walk in Interview – Acquisition Manager MBA Freshers (18th January 2017) - January 16, 2017
- Bank Walk in Interviews & Jobs without IBPS Exam Score - January 16, 2017
- Lakshmi Vilas Bank Careers 2017 – Law Officers - January 13, 2017