Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2016 for the post of Assistant (610 vacancies)
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) invites applications from eligible candidates for 506 posts of “Assistant” in various offices of the Bank. Selection for the post will be through competitive Online Examination and Interview.
Important Dates :
Online Registration Dates & Fees Payment – 07th November 2016 to 28th November 2016
Fees Payment at Branches – 07th November 2016 to 28th November 2016
Schedule of Online Test (Tentative) – 23rd December & 24th December
Eligibility Criteria :
Age (as on 07th November 2016) : Candidate should be between 20 and 28 years i.e. should be born after 08th November 1988 and before 07th November 1996 (both days including) are only eligible to apply.
Educational Qualifications (as on 07th November 2016) :
i) Bachelor’s Degree (Graduates) in any discipline with a minimum of 50 percent marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on personal computer.
ii) Candidate belonging to Ex-servicemen category should either be a Graduate from a recognized University or should have passed the matriculation or its equivalent examination of the Armed Forces and rendered at least 15 years of defence service.
iii) Candidates applying for post in a particular state should be proficient in the language of the state i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language.
i) Preliminary Examination – 100 marks
ii) Main Examination – 200 marks
iii) Interview – 35 Marks
Pay Scale : Selected Candidates will draw a starting basic pay of 14,650/- per month and other allowances. At present, initial monthly Gross Emoluments for Assistants is approximately 32,124/-
How to Apply : Candidates can apply online only from 07th November 2016 to 28th November 2016 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Application Fees :
– Rs. 50/- for SC / ST / PWD / EXS. (Intimation Charges)
– Rs. 450 /- for OBC / General candidates (Examination Fee + Intimation Charges)
Latest posts by Aparna (see all)
- Yes Bank Careers 2017 – Relationship Manager NBFC - January 16, 2017
- HDFC Bank Jobs 2017 – NRI Personal Banker - January 16, 2017
- Kotak Mahindra Bank Walk in Interview – Acquisition Manager MBA Freshers (18th January 2017) - January 16, 2017
- Bank Walk in Interviews & Jobs without IBPS Exam Score - January 16, 2017
- Lakshmi Vilas Bank Careers 2017 – Law Officers - January 13, 2017